Koschitzke - Is he the worst FF in the competition?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

A lot of over reaction here. In my view the umpires were worth way more than 10 points to the Power last night. As to Roo being able to mark a wet ball, what do you expect! He is a Tasmanian.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Statsman wrote:The one hope is that he's "rusty" after missing three weeks of football and needs to "play himself in".
Only problem with that is that it's how he's played in pretty much every game this year. He needs to lift, as does Mini.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:
saintdooley wrote:please, if anyone from the club reads this, please request for him to be dropped. i have been saying this since half way through last year, he is a waste of our space on the ground.
and i know someone will quote this and do the usual "your in the cheer squad you should be supporting the players" or "wait and watch him next week"
there is no next week for this guy! there is no future for him! he is too slow and dumb for the game! get rid of him now while we can! Aaron Fiora would of had more of an impact on tonights game than Kosi.
If you reckon anyone from the club reads this garbage and makes decisions based on what supporters think then God help this club. I think you should wake up from fairy land!
ffs moccha, we are frustrated with seeing the guy not producing year after year. how many chances does he need?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 3:47am, edited 1 time in total.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

derby Street wrote:
saintdooley wrote:please, if anyone from the club reads this, please request for him to be dropped. i have been saying this since half way through last year, he is a waste of our space on the ground.
and i know someone will quote this and do the usual "your in the cheer squad you should be supporting the players" or "wait and watch him next week"
there is no next week for this guy! there is no future for him! he is too slow and dumb for the game! get rid of him now while we can! Aaron Fiora would of had more of an impact on tonights game than Kosi.
I have lost respect for you SaintDooley - I expected better from you than to drop to this pathetic level. :( I normally enjoy your posts guess I will have to immediately drop your future posts into the box with all the other irrational rants.
Yeah im sure he is gonna loose sleep over that :roll:

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
derby Street
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:
derby Street wrote:
I have lost respect for you SaintDooley - I expected better from you than to drop to this pathetic level. :( I normally enjoy your posts guess I will have to immediately drop your future posts into the box with all the other irrational rants.
Yeah im sure he is gonna loose sleep over that :roll:
Don't expect him too - just as I wouldn't expect Kosi or any saints officials to give a toss what anyone writes on this site :D

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:HAIL saintdooley.

We are drowning in a bottomless pit of politically correctness created by a group/collective mentality which often leads to lynch mobs.

saintdooley is a passionate fan who does more by the minute for the club than I do in a year... he'd be my first pick in a team. I'm proud of anyone who, in 2010, has the guts to say what they honestly feel... what ever they feel.

Why do some posters get so upset over anothers view? Is it due to ego? This is the heart of the problem facing SS. Till posters are prepared to allow others a view - no matter how different - with out getting upset and firing barbs back, this place will never return to the paradise it once was.

You wont find woman causing this sort of trouble on a forum. Why? Cos women have basic COMPASSION for others.

Also, it's interesting that dools got the treatment, but other posters with the same line of thought were allowed to go unmolested. Why?

Personally I don't like to post anything negative re:players. BUT that's my decision. I'll show some "dooley" guts and say this....IMHO, Kosi just doesn't have the snappyness required, no offence, great bloke etc, but that's my opinion... I'd love to be proven wrong. Good luck to you 23.

That's my post for this week. Fire away. ;)
Thank You!

and to answer your question re: "but other posters with the same line of thought were allowed to go unmolested. Why?"
for some reason people think anyone who is a member of the cheer squad must always be 110% positive, no matter how many points we win/lose by. and if we don’t win, its the cheer squad fault for not cheering loud enough, or not having a better saying on the banner.
and unfortunately as i do have feelings also like non cheer squad members, and i feel as though Kosi should life his frigging game very blo0dy soon or bugger off, I cop it.
the club wont be able to make every supporter happy until we win the Grand Final.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Kosi has been over-rated for years by lovestruck supporters who have come up with reason after reason to explain why he isn't playing like a superstar. He's also spent years being just one game away from tearing the comp apart. Bottom line is he's a GOP. His output last year was satisfactory. About 50 goals at an average of about 2 a game. Not super-impressive, but a very good foil for Roo. This year, he's had one game where he went hard, got suspended for three and then came back on a wet night with bugger all midfield service. He was ordinary but he wasn't alone.
Hindsight suggests that a trade for a more genuine FF a couple of years back - Fev for example - would have been a good move. But he's still a Saint. Don't expect more than a GOP output from him and you wont be disappointed.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Spinner wrote:Except for that mark, he's game was fine.

Notice the conditions?
Have only just watched the game. I was expecting much worse from what I read here.

He was OK. Should have taken the mark at the end, might have got a free for interference as well but still should have taken it.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:Kosi has been over-rated for years by lovestruck supporters who have come up with reason after reason to explain why he isn't playing like a superstar. He's also spent years being just one game away from tearing the comp apart. Bottom line is he's a GOP. His output last year was satisfactory. About 50 goals at an average of about 2 a game. Not super-impressive, but a very good foil for Roo. This year, he's had one game where he went hard, got suspended for three and then came back on a wet night with bugger all midfield service. He was ordinary but he wasn't alone.
Hindsight suggests that a trade for a more genuine FF a couple of years back - Fev for example - would have been a good move. But he's still a Saint. Don't expect more than a GOP output from him and you wont be disappointed.
I have said that for the last 3 years its just you said it better.

saintkid
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
st.byron wrote:Kosi has been over-rated for years by lovestruck supporters who have come up with reason after reason to explain why he isn't playing like a superstar. He's also spent years being just one game away from tearing the comp apart. Bottom line is he's a GOP. His output last year was satisfactory. About 50 goals at an average of about 2 a game. Not super-impressive, but a very good foil for Roo. This year, he's had one game where he went hard, got suspended for three and then came back on a wet night with bugger all midfield service. He was ordinary but he wasn't alone.
I have said that for the last 3 years its just you said it better.
Yes you said it very well about him. My dad has been always saying that he should have been involved in a swap for Fev. The guy would have given anything to go to the club he supported, it would have kept him more accountable off the field and he would have been the perfect combination with Roo. Kosi is GOP and for his size has no real physical presence like Fev has. I too agree they made an error here.

Batnoe
Club Player

He went alright last year.. Let him play a few games in a row and not in wet weather and then determine...

He is good enough

Carn Saints
Saintsfan
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:HAIL saintdooley.

We are drowning in a bottomless pit of politically correctness created by a group/collective mentality which often leads to lynch mobs.

saintdooley is a passionate fan who does more by the minute for the club than I do in a year... he'd be my first pick in a team. I'm proud of anyone who, in 2010, has the guts to say what they honestly feel... what ever they feel.

Why do some posters get so upset over anothers view? Is it due to ego? This is the heart of the problem facing SS. Till posters are prepared to allow others a view - no matter how different - with out getting upset and firing barbs back, this place will never return to the paradise it once was.

You wont find woman causing this sort of trouble on a forum. Why? Cos women have basic COMPASSION for others.

Also, it's interesting that dools got the treatment, but other posters with the same line of thought were allowed to go unmolested. Why?

Personally I don't like to post anything negative re:players. BUT that's my decision. I'll show some "dooley" guts and say this....IMHO, Kosi just doesn't have the snappyness required, no offence, great bloke etc, but that's my opinion... I'd love to be proven wrong. Good luck to you 23.

That's my post for this week. Fire away. ;)
Thank You!

and to answer your question re: "but other posters with the same line of thought were allowed to go unmolested. Why?"
for some reason people think anyone who is a member of the cheer squad must always be 110% positive, no matter how many points we win/lose by. and if we don’t win, its the cheer squad fault for not cheering loud enough, or not having a better saying on the banner.
and unfortunately as i do have feelings also like non cheer squad members, and i feel as though Kosi should life his frigging game very blo0dy soon or bugger off, I cop it.
the club wont be able to make every supporter happy until we win the Grand Final.
But aren't you and Westaway in a love in?

Gee Gregory would not be happy to read this from you after he 'chose you' on certain projects as the representative for the kiddies.

The Saintsfan Cometh
saintkid
Club Player

Batnoe wrote:He went alright last year.. Let him play a few games in a row and not in wet weather and then determine...

He is good enough
You cannot blame supporters for being so negative about him now, especially with the way he played in last year's finals. Too much was left to Roo for all of those 3 September games. You play a half descent defender on Kosi and he goes AWOL. He also has a worse tank on him than Anthony Rocca had.

na exa
Club Player

Gee Gregory would not be happy to read this from you after he 'chose you' on certain projects as the representative for the kiddies.

why do you continually make mockery of your own oft repeated claim to be a 'newbie' around here.

to know nobody or anything of the machinations of the place.

please explain .

go hard dools.
at least your having a go.

love me.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Saintsfan
Club Player

na exa wrote:

why do you continually make mockery of your own oft repeated claim to be a 'newbie' around here.

to know nobody or anything of the machinations of the place.

please explain .

go hard dools.
at least your having a go.

love me.
Gee I might know Westaway and have asked him if he knows of this forum.

The Saintsfan Cometh
na exa
Club Player

thanx for the answer.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage