Brian Waldron

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

krabb
Club Player

na exa wrote:

but i've got a major bluegum branch up my datum over what went on with jmAinter.

Ewww...have you been to get some help with that removal na exa?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

man that tree sap would be killer on ass_hair huh

na exa
Club Player

:oops:

make a positive out of a negative and all that stuff ...its my safety butt plug.

nothing more can be inserted without me being aware of it.

but i'm mightly bored with it , i can assure you of that !

the girls dunna wanna talk to me any more.
something about 'looking a bit weird.'

but at least they can't see where i've been ... thats the only positive i can find in the whole bloody situation.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:Interesting points made by Butterss in an aticle in The Age about the Salary Cap at St Kilda during Waldron's time as CEO.

theage.com.auWebAFL. .Saints have nothing to fear, says ex-president JON PIERIK
April 25, 2010

FORMER St Kilda president Rod Butterss has joined the chorus of officials in declaring the Saints have nothing to hide from disgraced chief executive Brian Waldron's time at the club and has welcomed any AFL investigation into the club's finances.

Butterss and former Saints coach Grant Thomas have been dragged into the Storm's salary cap controversy because they were at St Kilda during Waldron's tenure as chief executive officer between 2002-04.

The Saints had an unusual way of handling player contracts during this period. Waldron was CEO, but Thomas appeared to have greater responsibility for player contracts.

''Even though 'Wal' was in charge of contracts, there wasn't much that 'Thommo' wasn't involved in,'' Butterss said. ''He was an extraordinary hands-on operator with every element within the organisation. Nothing could happen without his involvement.''
It seems that he, at least, thinks GT was in overall charge of players contracts.

and thank christ for that..... :evil: ......or grant.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Boardroom dealings and the resultant fallout with President & Coach caused Brian's departure.

Whether he got a decent handshake or not, is probably irrelevant. He would've got whatever he was assured in his contract.

GT, for all his faults, agendas and inconsistencies, is a very moral man and this is why he fell out with both Brian and Rodney.
A 'very moral man'
What does that actually mean?

He has stated in the last fortnight that he lied as coach.

Are there morals you must adhere to and others you don't have to?

I have also heard that he 'fell out' with Waldron adn Butterss over their 'sleeping arrangements', but does that make him a 'moral man'?

now now mm......all coaches have to tell lies......part of the overall game......only a fool would be 100%truthful with the press.....wouldn't have a job for long if they didn't....like sometimes you have to lie to your kids....truth can be damaging.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
Beej wrote:Image

I would
So would I!
nah....bit plain....

na exa
Club Player

agreed.

that must be one of those 'pointy' bits andrew was going on about.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:
Beej wrote:Image

I would
So would I!
nah....bit plain....
But what about the one on the left? :wink:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
stinger
Saintsational Legend

mordi wrote:j
- then got onto Caro's article. Hutchy got on high horse about how she treated BW. Said she must have known (as everyone did) 5 years ago about the affair, and now you have a go at him "when he's on his knees" . To which GT chimed in with, " how can you have a go at Caro for that" ( ie sniping people who are down) -"when you have made an art form out of it for 5 years"!! Hutchy "I resent that" - GT "you can resent it but it's the truth"

It was pure gold!!

god....i love that man :wink: 8-) :twisted:

na exa
Club Player

me2

wanna start a church ?

theres tax benefits , i've heard.

:D

i've got a friend who needs some 'hymns' and some 'gospel' in his life.
i'm sure i could convince him to come along ... maybe even put a few bucks on the plate.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

nah....bit plain....[/quote]

What's wrong with you? She is hot!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:nah....bit plain....
What's wrong with you? She is hot![/quote]

If you like Ranga's!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

stinger wrote:
- then got onto Caro's article. Hutchy got on high horse about how she treated BW. Said she must have known (as everyone did) 5 years ago about the affair, and now you have a go at him "when he's on his knees" . To which GT chimed in with, " how can you have a go at Caro for that" ( ie sniping people who are down) -"when you have made an art form out of it for 5 years"!! Hutchy "I resent that" - GT "you can resent it but it's the truth"

It was pure gold!!
it was when he said to Hutchy "You're a friend of Rod Butterss? Then I'm out of here" and made it look he was going to walk out of the studio.

But did anyone catch the last comment from Caro, something about Mark Thompson's partner?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:
stinger wrote:

It was pure gold!!
it was when he said to Hutchy "You're a friend of Rod Butterss? Then I'm out of here" and made it look he was going to walk out of the studio.

But did anyone catch the last comment from Caro, something about Mark Thompson's partner?

i just listened to it on line...think she said 'steve johnsons father or partner would agree.....i might listen again...it's gold seeing those two ....going at one another ,,,caro...and that hutchie prick....

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

mordi wrote:just discussed on Footy Clasified, amongst points raised;

- GT was generally positive about Waldron, mentioned he had good footy brain ( including in the box)
- said he may have got out of depth when given CEO role
- Caro said amazing since they ( GT and BW) were barely speaking when BW got role.
- Mentioned contracts - any worries for Saints? Some interesting comments on the whole GT control issue. GT said he was asked by Board to control the contracts, then they came back a year later and asked BW to do. Then a year later , they asked GT to take them over again. He turned to Hutchy and said thats the truth, sorry doesnt make a good story ( ie, that it was supposed to be all about GT being a control nut).

It was pure gold!!

[sorry if didnt capture all points]
Hutchy is just one of those turd journalists who thinks he's as big as the stars of the game. All this probably started with the introduction of multi media and the emergence of Eddie Maguire. Journo's can now be celebrities with huge incomes and A-List lifestyles.

Hutchy, IF you're going to head up a footy show, talk about footy and not waste half the show trying to score points against another journo on the issue of journalism.

And News Flash to Hutchy and all your equally arrogant buddies.

IF the players all gave up playing then there would be no AFL.

IF you and/or you journo mates all gave up writing about the footy, the impact would so small as to be incapable of measurement.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:nah....bit plain....
What's wrong with you? She is hot!
If you like Ranga's![/quote]

yeah....i like redheads.....even married to one....but nah...she's not hot...bit ugly actually.....something about the mouth....

fingers
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
stinger wrote:

It was pure gold!!

i just listened to it on line...think she said 'steve johnsons father or partner would agree.....i might listen again...it's gold seeing those two ....going at one another ,,,caro...and that hutchie prick....
She said "steve johnsons father would agree"

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

How good was the photo used by the Herald Sun with the Rat headline?

The sub editor must have been licking his lips with glee that Wally looked so dishelleved and his traditional 'low look' caught him looking very sinister.

Tabloid heaven.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.