Malthouse takes stick to Riewoldt...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
Lyon is a master, although I agree they probably don't work too well with mollycoddled, prima donna, private schoolboys!

maybe you are right...sheedy always had a problem with hird...knew he was intellectually his superior.....ross probably had the same problem.....i previously expressed the view that i believed that bally made ross uncomfortable...and that was from personal observations....
Are you saying you think RL thought Ball was smarter than him and therefore they couldn't get along? And this was the reason for them falling out?
no......i'm referring to barks comment about ball being a "mollycoddled, prima donna, private schoolboys!"

....i don't think ross thought ball was smarter than him .....he is smarter than him......

but i don't believe this has anyting to do with him leaving......ross and he didn't get on...ross ddn't value him...gave lesser players games in front of him...dropped him...publicly humiliated him...tried to swap him to the roos...was intent on reducing his salary...f***ed around with him in the grand final, then denied responsibility....

as meha baba said...if your employer did that to you ??...would you stay....?

..it's not just me who has these views..they are shared by most of the non saints football supporting fraternity i believe....sheahen is just the tip of the iceberg...

sorry if pple don't like it...or don't like me expressing those views....but don't tell me to go and support the filth ffs.....

:roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:I only created this thread because I thought that we would all agree on a topic for once in the off season, and that is that Malthouse is just far too outspoken about other clubs dealings and at times hypocritical.

Riewoldt as captain was just standing by his Club and corrected a comment that the Collingwood President, Maguire stated on Triple M in that Balls contract was off the table at the Saints...

And now Malthouse has lost some respect in Riewoldt.....

Malthouse is a fair dinkum tosser

i think we can all agree with your last comment....

and the prick has cost nick...maybe he will learn from it...and grow

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:Please joffaboy and stinger c'mon guys, you're both Sainters, find the common ground and exist there for awhile,

I don't often agree with stinger, but I certainly do not want him banned, he has done nothing that is deserving of one IMHO,

I don't read the General forum much so I'm not aware of what has gone on there but all I see is a guy who loves the Saints,

C'mon JB time for an olive branch, make an effort to be a bit nicer,

please

i could live with that...he's been trying to get me banned full time i might add..for a long long time...him and a couple of his mates.....hasn't worked...we normally just ignore one another...but the third part gibs get a bit too much at times....

yep...you are right...i love the saints...have so since i was a boy...i grew up watching footy at the old junction oval....did the stats for drake as a teenager.....been a member most of my life...longer than most of you if the truth be known.....but the club ain't perfect...never has ben///they make mistakes...and luke was a mistake...so was lovett...and i have said so...no apologies from me on that...

thanks barks for your effort.....would be good to extend the hand of friendship.....you and i have haven't we.kissed and made up...in a manly way of course........sick of the constant fights...really am...part of the reason i changed my posting style with you mny months ago.....
Yep I still prod you occasionally, but there's no venom there, I assure you,

another issue and yet again I disagree with you,

IMO you're wrong, the club did not **** up, I firmly believe that Ball brought all of it upon himself, in the way he responded to criticism which Lyon did not appreciate,

Dal Santo, Milne, McQualter all dug deep,

I do believe there is some poor reception on your radar, maybe you need an upgrade on your filter splitter,

and I was pleased to see Riewoldt set the record straight,

On Lovett, you cannot blame Lyon for trying to fast track all the deficiencies he inherited from the previous buffoon who mismanaged the playing list in an amateur hour that lasted for 5 and a half years,

a lack of pace being one of them, obviously it was a bit of a gamble,

not too many players given a last chance piss it up against the wall,

Thomas would not have touched Gardiner with a ten foot pole, said so himself , his exact words and last year Gardiner was IMHO worthy of All Australian status, he was superb and a big reason why we won so much football in the midfield,

very easy to make cheap shots, but the fact is Lyon inherited some deficiencies and has been trying to fast track improvement in these areas since he arrived and done an amazing job so far,

I was so looking forward to watching Lovett and was rapt that we drafted him, oh well, it was a risk,

When Milne dominates in the 2010 Grand Final kicking 4 or 5 goals and we celebrate the premiership, let's meet up so I can say "I told you so" or "stinger, YOU WERE WRONG" before planting a kiss on your cheek and giving you a big hug :idea:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
sorry if pple don't like it...or don't like me expressing those views....but don't tell me to go and support the filth ffs.....

could you show me tghe post where I said stinger sould go and support the pies?

Really. There have been more than one person expressing the view or inferring that Nick and Rl are liars.

I am entitled to my opinion without being abused and insulted with

Swarmy - - a sleazy, sneaky, sweaty, unscrupulous person

personal insults that you always cry victim about but then resort to.

I did not mention you. I put forward an opinion, but you come on and personally attack me for my opinion.

If you think it fits you, thats YOUR issues, not mine.

It is my opinion that supposed Saints supporters calling or innferring that Nick and RL are liars and that Mick Malthouse, and Sheahan are right in calling them that, these people should go off and support their new buddies.

If you dont like it - tough.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Oh and I have stated in hindsight that losing Ball for nothing AFTER Lovett was a balls up and Lyon is responsible.

Vastly different to calling our captains and the coaches integrity into question by inferring they are liars.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
When Milne dominates in the 2010 Grand Final kicking 4 or 5 goals and we celebrate the premiership, let's meet up so I can say "I told you so" or "stinger, YOU WERE WRONG" before planting a kiss on your cheek and giving you a big hug :idea:
yeah...i will be in that too.....spoke to gazza this morning..said you hadn't spoken to him since the grandfinal....

..whilst you are in a forgiving mood, give him a ring......

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
What are you talking about?

I really do not understand your logic here!

I was pleased to see Riewoldt tell it like it really is!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:

I was pleased to see Riewoldt tell it like it really!

because he shouldn't have got into a discussion with that fat arsed eddie in the first place......then we wouldn't have a known pr!ck like malthouse taking cheap shots at him.......we may hate both of them...but a lot of the footy public hang off every word....

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:

because he shouldn't have got into a discussion with that fat arsed eddie in the first place......then we wouldn't have a known pr!ck like malthouse taking cheap shots at him.......we may hate both of them...but a lot of the footy public hang off every word....

Riewoldt put eddie in his place when that ****er was sprouting his usual BS > tick

Malthouse responds like the hypocritical dick he is giving us more ammunition, as if we didn't have enough already > tick

I disagree with you once again!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:

A player defending the Club has every right to put the facts that he feels are correct, more so the captain of a Club.

If anything Riewoldt should have gained more respect for explaining the facts as he sees it and again both Maguire and Malthouse have lost more respect (if that's possible)

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:

could you show me tghe post where I said stinger sould go and support the pies?

Really. There have been more than one person expressing the view or inferring that Nick and Rl are liars.

I am entitled to my opinion without being abused and insulted with

Swarmy - - a sleazy, sneaky, sweaty, unscrupulous person

personal insults that you always cry victim about but then resort to.

I did not mention you. I put forward an opinion, but you come on and personally attack me for my opinion.

If you think it fits you, thats YOUR issues, not mine.

It is my opinion that supposed Saints supporters calling or innferring that Nick and RL are liars and that Mick Malthouse, and Sheahan are right in calling them that, these people should go off and support their new buddies.

If you dont like it - tough.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

PostPosted: Sat 06 Feb 10:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote
I notice there are still some supposed St.Kilda supporters defending Eddie McGuire and some Collingwood player over our captain.

I would think they should go and support Collingwood if they dont want to support the truth and Nick Riewoldt.

And Mick Maltrhouse talking about respect - pfft Rolling Eyes . What a hide, after what theat hypocrite did to players at the Bulldogs WCE and what he said about nick Davis.

We all know Malthouse didn't get much of and education, and is not very intelligent - it shows in these comments.

Someone on here said Ross Lyon was a hard bastard. Well Ross Malthouse is effectively calling you a liar. Cant see RL taking kindly to that.

F@ck off you Collingwood loser, and to all who are supporting them over Nick and the TRUTH."

......this was the post...and i acknowledge i am not specifically mention.....desn't really matter.......i expressed the opinion that sheahan had it right...and that most people in the footy world knew that to be the truth...i also expressed the opinion that nick wouldn't really know...that he would only know what he was told...eddie is the presdnt of the filth...and as such woud have had direct involvement with ball over all of this sorry mess....roo admitted he had had little contact with ball...i also believe that the saints are putting out spin to appease disgruntled supporters.....so i'm caught in your sweep..without the need for you to name me anyway

....i thought your comments in relation to the mods at the cricket were sleazy. and telling them who to ban...over the top...i said that they were smarmy...the comments...not you...i then posted the ..defnition only because you said you didn't know what smarmy meant....

if you think that i am amused by you telling me...like the bob maquire issue....that i am the topic of discussion at your pub nights...i'm not....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:

A player defending the Club has every right to put the facts that he feels are correct, more so the captain of a Club.

If anything Riewoldt should have gained more respect for explaining the facts as he sees it and again both Maguire and Malthouse have lost more respect (if that's possible)

as i said in another thread...he could have done that without saying that they were going to get tommy walsh to clean him up...in my view the captain of our club should not be doing an interview with the president of another club masquerading as a journo.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:

Riewoldt put eddie in his place when that ****er was sprouting his usual BS > tick

Malthouse responds like the hypocritical dick he is giving us more ammunition, as if we didn't have enough already > tick

I disagree with you once again!
that's okay barks...i can live with that.... :wink:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:

as i said in another thread...he could have done that without saying that they were going to get tommy walsh to clean him up...in my view the captain of our club should not be doing an interview with the president of another club masquerading as a journo.....
Yes mate, but I feel that comment would have to be tongue in cheek and obviously without vision (unless it was on pod cast) some may think otherwise, but surely a captain stating that a certain player is going to "clean him up", would have to be in jest.

Sorry, but I think that's pretty obvious

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
Yes mate, but I feel that comment would have to be tongue in cheek and obviously without vision (unless it was on pod cast) some may think otherwise, but surely a captain stating that a certain player is going to "clean him up", would have to be in jest.

well...he said it was..later.....but at the time...and i saw the interview....there was a bit of angst there...against luke....eddie was really enjoying himself......winding him up...so much so i nearly smashed my tellie...expensive one too.....

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

well...he said it was..later.....but at the time...and i saw the interview....there was a bit of angst there...against luke....eddie was really enjoying himself......winding him up...so much so i nearly smashed my tellie...expensive one too.....
okay, so that's your main beef and not about the contract statement/comment???

maverick
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Sainterman wrote:
stinger wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
Lyon is a master, although I agree they probably don't work too well with mollycoddled, prima donna, private schoolboys!

maybe you are right...sheedy always had a problem with hird...knew he was intellectually his superior.....ross probably had the same problem.....i previously expressed the view that i believed that bally made ross uncomfortable...and that was from personal observations....
Are you saying you think RL thought Ball was smarter than him and therefore they couldn't get along? And this was the reason for them falling out?
no......i'm referring to barks comment about ball being a "mollycoddled, prima donna, private schoolboys!"

....i don't think ross thought ball was smarter than him .....he is smarter than him......

but i don't believe this has anyting to do with him leaving......ross and he didn't get on...ross ddn't value him...gave lesser players games in front of him...dropped him...publicly humiliated him...tried to swap him to the roos...was intent on reducing his salary...f***ed around with him in the grand final, then denied responsibility....

as meha baba said...if your employer did that to you ??...would you stay....?

..it's not just me who has these views..they are shared by most of the non saints football supporting fraternity i believe....sheahen is just the tip of the iceberg...

So who are you referring to when you say, most of the non Saints supporting fraternity? They get quoted a lot, I just wanted to know who they are.

People can have their own opinions, but then they go and add these made up people to make them feel better.

Ball is not smarter than Lyon, he is more intelligent than him, quite different.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

yep...i've said that all along....i remember watching the interview and thought that there was nothing remarkable in that exchange...it was the line the club had been taking all along...then he made the statement about tommy walsh.....and i thought..."oh nick...don't"
Last edited by stinger on Sat 06 Feb 2010 6:42pm, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
So who are you referring to when you say, most of the non Saints supporting fraternity? They get quoted a lot, I just wanted to know who they are.

People can have their own opinions, but then they go and add these made up people to make them feel better.

you say this...and you expect a response..?.. :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

hey barks.....you made gazza happy :wink: :wink: :lol:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

yep...i've said that all along....i remember watchung the interview and tought that there was nothing remarkable in that exchange...it was the line the child had been taking all along...then he made the statement bout tommy walsh.....and i thought..."oh nick...don't"
okay, there was no reference in the MX article re that and one would think that Malthouse must have thought it was tongue in cheek as well...

His main beef was that in his opinion Ball was not wanted and all Riewoldt stated was that there was a contract on the table after Magurie stated it was withdrawn...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

yep...i've said that all along....i remember watchung the interview and tought that there was nothing remarkable in that exchange...it was the line the club had been taking all along...then he made the statement bout tommy walsh.....and i thought..."oh nick...don't"
okay, there was no reference in the MX article re that and one would think that Malthouse must have thought it was tongue in cheek as well...

His main beef was that in his opinion Ball was not wanted and all Riewoldt stated was that there was a contract on the table after Magurie stated it was withdrawn...
bit of journalistic licence i think....

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:i expressed the opinion that sheahan had it right...and that most people in the footy world knew that to be the truth...i also expressed the opinion that nick wouldn't really know...that he would only know what he was told...eddie is the presdnt of the filth...and as such woud have had direct involvement with ball over all of this sorry mess....roo admitted he had had little contact with ball...i also believe that the saints are putting out spin to appease disgruntled supporters.....so i'm caught in your sweep..without the need for you to name me anyway
Now I do not want to seem impolite, but that is mindboggling in the extreme and I seriously wonder about your radar but then again, you Thomas flogs were never very fast on the uptake, you cannot be serious!

Riewoldt would have more of a clue, KNOW THE FULL STORY as to what really happened, FFS, this started mid year, Riewoldt would know 100% of the story, every which way, from both sides, in, out, up, down, whichever way you shake it,

and you have the stupidity to suggest that Sheahan, that fat hypocritical president of the filth and I'm sure you also think that idiot Malthouse is more in the loop than the St kilda captain who played with Ball all year,

it's amazing to me how stupid your reasoning is at times, quite unbelievable

you say that eddie would have had more involvement with Ball all over this sorry mess, excuse me this sorry mess started mid season, my radar tells me 12th of June when we played Carlton at the Dome and you have the gall to suggest that Eddie would have more of a clue as to why Ball had a falling out with Lyon than what Riewoldt would,

perleeeeeeeeze,

You've written a lot of crap before so at least your consistent!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:hey barks.....you made gazza happy :wink: :wink: :lol:
Yeah, make sure you tell him from me that I hope he doesn't sit with me at the footy this year, anyway I'm sure there's plenty of room on dodgy's couch!

AND I'm glad he got banned, he fully deserved it!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

and you are constant with your personal abuse....i should have known better...i was warned...serves me right....

..i was talking about what eddie and roo stated...what was on the table at the end...was there a contract there or not.....are you serious.?..do you think the management of the st kilda football club discuss all their contracts with all their players...even some of them.....roo would be told what they wanted him and the players to know...nothing more ..nothing less.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

....i ran a moderately sized organisation for more than 25 years.....i never told the hired help anything that would put them off doing the best job they possibly could......the employment conditions of other staff was none of their business....

..there...i've managed a reply without abusing you personally...
Last edited by stinger on Sat 06 Feb 2010 7:22pm, edited 1 time in total.