Greg Westway Nathan Burke and the board

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints43
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:
Milton66 wrote:so was it a guranteed ticket... or guaranteed seat for foundation members?
It's a guaranteed ticket, rather than seat, as has been acknowledged in this thread over and over and over. See BackfromUSA & Cowboy18 posts for why it's an issue.

If only you read this forum as much as you post on it...
Kiss it Saints43!

Thx for a civilised answer Mr MAgic.

Whatever. The civilised answer had been stated a number of times (including by Mr Magic on the first page) in the thread.

All you had to do was read it before you posted in it.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Saints43 wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:
Milton66 wrote:so was it a guranteed ticket... or guaranteed seat for foundation members?
It's a guaranteed ticket, rather than seat, as has been acknowledged in this thread over and over and over. See BackfromUSA & Cowboy18 posts for why it's an issue.

If only you read this forum as much as you post on it...
Kiss it Saints43!

Thx for a civilised answer Mr MAgic.

Whatever. The civilised answer had been stated a number of times (including by Mr Magic on the first page) in the thread.

All you had to do was read it before you posted in it.
Kiss the other one also.

The civilised response would have included yoursmart@rsed comment in the first place.

Didn't have the time to read all the rest of it... if that's ok with you.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:Nothing has really changed IMO.

Foundation Members were guaranteed a ticket if the Saints made the GF.

They are still guaranteed a ticket but some on here seem to want more than just a ticket to the GF.

Can someone that is a Foundation Member kindly state just what is their main gripe???

IMO you were guaranteed a ticket and you still are guaranteed a ticket, albeit it maybe standing, but the Club had only ever guaranteed a ticket in the first place.

The Club has now recognised that some Social Club Members have taken the option of "Excluding Standing" and have sent a message to all those members and offered them a chance to change their option.

The Club has done well by contacting those members and I really can't see what else they could have done to be honest.

Our last GF was in 1997 and there were no Foundation Membership back then, so what in your opinion has changed for Foundation Members today??
I am still waiting to hear from a "Foundation Member" about their gripe!!!

Sorry, but I am getting a little bit tired of this "My c**k is bigger than yours" mentality….

And now we are starting this ego trip on 3 digit and 4 digit membership numbers FFS

Give me a solid reason for your gripe

Anyone care to comment ???

or have you all shut the F*** up???
Who died and made you f@rking king?

Why do I need to give you anything?

The only whinging, Bitching on this thread is you and your c#ck.

IF you cant follow what BFUSA posted then its pointless - I mean even the matter of principle is clearly lost on you so why bother?

Are you often sold items only to be told later that doesnt count anymore yet you walk off all happy bout that?........odd.
You would have to be the most flowering ignorant cabbage on this forum IMO.

The Club "sold the item", as you call it, as a guaranteed TICKET to the GF if the Club made it.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED :idea:

The Club has NEVER stated that Foundation Members are guaranteed SEATS to the GF if we made it...

HAS THE PENNY DROPPED YET :?:

Talk about ignorance ....

Now we have some on here stating that if they are given tickets that are standing room they are not going to continue their Social Club Membership.

Fair Dinkum, some need to look around and see just how hard it is to get a GF TICKET, let alone a seat.

FW

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!