Is Tom Lynch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

mods...

how about locking this :idea:

I tried to add some humour to this, but I fail to see any real point in this...

My wife is of an Irish backgound and although I see the lightheartedness that it was meant to be, it really has nothing to do with anything IMO

How about doing the sensible thing before someone really gets offended

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Batnoe

i have ginger pubes

in all honesty, nothing we say here will hurt any red head, they have lived with that hair all their lives

Like a skinny kid being called skinny, it is something you can live with

Like a fat kid being fat, they are used to it and they choose to be like that

a red can always put a die in their hair if they are sick of it....

If i was teased for having brown hair i wouldnt die my hair so why change the way you look because you have a different colour hair

there are many people out there that die their hair red (yes red , not orange) but they die it red anyway, so they have no problem in being a red head

some people have smelly breath, some people have smelly feet some people have a smelly ar...... well you know where im going, it isnt their fault but they're not going to kill themselves over it, it is the way you are....

If people are to get offended by the way the are or what they look like then there is no point in being here...

What is one persons junk is another mans treasure so to speak, not everyone likes the same thing

who is to say that any person with red hair, or any person of ethnic background cannot mingle in society? there are those that can.......... some people that arent either of these cant.. it is who you are, not your hair colour or skin colour

If i had red hair (i dont have ginger pubes) i would make the most of it, there would be less than 3% of Australia with red hair, how cool is it to be different!???

U only make it a hindrence if you let it... i am sure Lingy has put up with crap but i think that spurs him on... i like it when people doubt me cause i like to prove them wrong... in final, i dont think this topic will offend too many people as you are who you are, you cannot change that... some people like people with brown hair, some people like blondes, some people like people with red hair (generally another red head) so there is someone out there for everyone

If the worst thing about Tom is the colour of his hair then we have found a bargain.....Fiora was bagged for playing footy something he was hired for that cannot be helped... Lets go Ranga Lynchy!!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Yes, a great post batnoe...

But my point is just why is this on the Saints Forum???

This has transgressed and should be in the General Forum IMO

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Batnoe

St Fidelius wrote:Yes, a great post batnoe...

But my point is just why is this on the Saints Forum???

This has transgressed and should be in the General Forum IMO
i know what you are saying... the very first sentence was never about footy it was about a player

is tom Lynch....... If the poster wanted to know if he was a great footballer he would have put it in, was never about footy to start off with

was always intended at red hair, not how good he is at footy so should have been locked at the start, i have seen posts locked for a lot more footy related to this...

ill probably get another warning for posting this as i always seem to get warnings for nothing...and you too fid for asking a post to be locked when they didnt notice it getting out of hand themselves... we may as well start a post on how to get warnings for doing nothing

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

geez I miss my footy.... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:Burkie was a redhead, no?
Jayson Daniels, Verdun Howell, Dean Rice, Scratcher Neal (when he was at St Kilda Wow Jones apparently dubbed him ''Lucky'' - as in lucky he wasn't born twins),

I also reckon Nathan Burke and premiership player Alan Davis had a healthy dose of ginger and the Doc might have had a touch of it too (the hair that he had).
Last edited by bigcarl on Wed 03 Dec 2008 1:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saints94
SS Life Member

Geez leave poor Tommy Lynch alone guys :x

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

homework wrote:Geez leave poor Tommy Lynch alone guys :x
nice avatar homie

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Lynch is going to be a gun.

He will become a massive unit and has incredible upside and potential.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Anyway if the kid is that thin skinned, wait until he gets to play with the big boys.
wouldn't worry about that. from what i heard, the kid has a good opinion of himself ... something he's going to need every bit of to make it as a star in the afl.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

bigcarl wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Anyway if the kid is that thin skinned, wait until he gets to play with the big boys.
wouldn't worry about that. from what i heard, the kid has a good opinion of himself ... something he's going to need every bit of to make it as a star in the afl.
... as well as surviving this forum. :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.