Telstra Dome renamed Etihad Stadium

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Guys..if you wanna have a discussion on racism..take it to the General Forum..and keep it nice :lol:

My Spidey-senses are telling me this threads gonna get locked sooner rather than later 8-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
GrumpyOne

saint66au wrote:Guys..if you wanna have a discussion on racism..take it to the General Forum..and keep it nice :lol:

My Spidey-senses are telling me this threads gonna get locked sooner rather than later 8-)
Ho-Hum.

I'll just ignore the dancing elephant in the kitchen.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
saint66au wrote:Guys..if you wanna have a discussion on racism..take it to the General Forum..and keep it nice :lol:

Ho-Hum.

I'll just ignore the dancing elephant in the kitchen.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

This thread should not just be locked, but deleted. Some of it's contents arent just racist, but plain offensive!

Remarks in this thread are a sad indictment on both Saints supporters but on society in general.

The sooner some of you tossers grow up the better off we will ALL be!

If some posters contimue thier racist remarks and moderators continue to allow these sorts of threads to flourish, the credibilty of this forum will rapidly degrade.

Saintsational is a great forum - lets not tarnish it's reputation with crap like this thread!

Rant over - have a nice day!

FQF

GrumpyOne

FortiusQuoFidelius wrote:

This thread should not just be locked, but deleted. Some of it's contents arent just racist, but plain offensive!

Remarks in this thread are a sad indictment on both Saints supporters but on society in general.

If some posters contimue thier racist remarks and moderators continue to allow these sorts of threads to flourish, the credibilty of this forum will rapidly degrade.

Saintsational is a great forum - lets not tarnish it's reputation with crap like this thread!

FQF
Somebody else sees the Dancing Elephant...... :)

Solar
Saintsational Legend

FortiusQuoFidelius wrote:

FQF
well said

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

JeffDunne wrote:So nobody's touching my Pink Taco suggestion?
There's only 1 pink taco I'm thinking of at the moment.

Your avatar is a distraction.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.