Consecutive years added to member cards!! INFO DUE TODAY!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

RBnW
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
RBnW wrote:so the club send out a thank you and asks us how many years we have been members and there are posters on here who thik that is bad..... :?:
They cant win with some on here.... :oops:
They must be going to use the info for something that will help them to get to know us better.....can only be good..... :shock:
last year we got a scarf and Cap and they actually spent some money on us......I thought that was good...... :D
Yes, that's good, but my question is this....

Just why is the Club aiming at an increase of less than 1,500 members???

The club is looking at a target of only 32,000 members for next season...

So, if they reach that they are seen to reach their their target and meet expectations :roll:

Again, yes the retention of current members is important, but the Club needs to push to attract new members and members who have let their membership lapse ...

IMO the Clubs target is pathetic and embarrassing...

Why not 35,000??

Is it because the Club don't want to consider themselves as under achievers ??
Westernway said the target was 38,000 members for next year at the best and fairest......he asked all of us to get a member each next year....I am sure it was 38,000 he wanted....... :?

Our best is yet
to come......
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

RBnW wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
RBnW wrote:so the club send out a thank you and asks us how many years we have been members and there are posters on here who thik that is bad..... :?:
They must be going to use the info for something that will help them to get to know us better.....can only be good..... :shock:
last year we got a scarf and Cap and they actually spent some money on us......I thought that was good...... :D

So, if they reach that they are seen to reach their their target and meet expectations :roll:

Again, yes the retention of current members is important, but the Club needs to push to attract new members and members who have let their membership lapse ...

Why not 35,000??

Westernway said the target was 38,000 members for next year at the best and fairest......he asked all of us to get a member each next year....I am sure it was 38,000 he wanted....... :?
Then what does my sig say, which I copied from the saints web site say??

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Point is, they have acknowledged there was a problem and are doing something abou it.

They are asking us to be fair and give them an idea of how long we have been consecutive members.

I have taken a fair guess at mine, but I know there was a time in the late 80's when I was just too broke to be a member.

I know in the early 90's I held memberships with two clubs. I've taken a punt and split the difference.

I know my son has been a member since birth so that one was easy.

I think the club is just looking to rebuild some databases that have been lost, for whatever reason.

When that sort of thing happens, acknowledge it (as they have) and just try the best you can to rebuild it, and hope people are reasonable in their responses and honesty.

Good on them for at least trying.

Ice Wolf
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
RBnW wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Why not 35,000??

Then what does my sig say, which I copied from the saints web site say??
That was this years target, not next years. New packages aren't out yet.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:why the link to ticketmaster ffs.....
url address is ticketmaster.................

no mention in brochure......

saint4life
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:I wont be ringing them. I cannot see how this important to anyone, in any way what so ever, means absolutely nothing. Jeez, the world really has gone crazy.
The club lost it's data base :roll: so perhaps now they're relying on the members to tell them how many consecutive years they've been a member :roll: so they can update the data base with this information :roll:

So the data base wasn't backed up, fantastic, well done.

Apparently this happened a few years ago, but with the latest fiasco in relocating the football club to Seaford, the new board FFS have shown they do in deed lack vision and it's just one stuff up after another.

By 2020 when I am running this football club with 20 20 vision with it relocated back in St.Kilda, our true spiritual home, then a decade of sustained success will be delivered.

No more will we be a wandering club looking for a vacant lot here or a vacant lot there, the vacant lot will be kicked out on their arses and this football club will thrive in the most marketable suburb in this state!

Why would a football club distance itself even further from it's true spiritual home, when St.Kilda is the most marketable suburb in the state of Victoria?

It's fair dinkum lunacy!

Then for a vacant lot to find a vacant lot in Seaford and tell us all how wonderful it is, is galling beyond belief, FAIR DINKUM!

Visionless people taking the club even further away from our true spiritual home, Fair Dinkum, if we were the Seaford football club, you could understand us wanting to relocate to St.Kilda the most marketable suburb in Victoria, but for the St.Kilda football Club to further diminish our heritage, when St.Kilda happens to be one of the most marketable suburb's in Australia and relocate to Seaford, fair dinkum, obviously dingbats are now running the joint!

So the club lost it's data base, why does it not surprise me, the current board have obviously lost their marbles and lost the plot, so it's really just same old, same old!

What a joke!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:I wont be ringing them. I cannot see how this important to anyone, in any way what so ever, means absolutely nothing. Jeez, the world really has gone crazy.
The club lost it's data base :roll: so perhaps now they're relying on the members to tell them how many consecutive years they've been success will be possible!a member :roll: so they can update the data base with this information :roll:

Apparently this happened a few years ago, but with the latest fiasco in relocating the football club to Seaford, the new board FFS have shown they do in deed lack vision and it's just one stuff up after another.

By 2020 when I am running this football club with 20 20 vision with it relocated back in St.Kilda, our true spiritual home, then a decade of sustained success will be delivered.

No more will we be a wandering club looking for a vacant lot here or a vacant lot there, the vacant lot will be kicked out on their arses and this football club will thrive in the most marketable suburb in this state!

Why would a football club distance itself even further from it's true spiritual home, when St.Kilda is the most marketable suburb in the state of Victoria?

It's fair dinkum lunacy!

Then for a vacant lot to find a vacant lot in Seaford and tell us all how wonderful it is, is galling beyond belief, FAIR DINKUM!

Visionless people taking the club even further away from our true spiritual home, Fair Dinkum, if we were the Seaford football club, you could understand us wanting to relocate to St.Kilda the most marketable suburb in Victoria, but for the St.Kilda football Club to further diminish our heritage, when St.Kilda happens to be one of the most marketable suburb's in Australia and relocate to Seaford, fair dinkum, obviously dingbats are now running the joint!

So the club lost it's data base, why does it not surprise me, the current board have obviously lost their marbles and lost the plot, so it's really just same old, same old!

What a joke!
by 2020 someone a lot younger, brighter, business-saavy and less obsessive as you will be running the club...

me

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Ice Wolf
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:
The club lost it's data base :roll: so perhaps now they're relying on the members to tell them how many consecutive years they've been a member :roll: so they can update the data base with this information :roll:

It's fair dinkum lunacy!

What a joke!
They old board lost the database the new board are rebuilding it, I fail to see how any of this is the new boards fault if anyone is to blame it is the old administrations for their poor business and recording practices.

Collingwood aren't at Vic Park any more they didn't bother to build their Lexus centre their at the "Spiritual Home", Hawthorn aren't in Hawthorn they're in Waverley.

There is nothing wrong with us being based in Seaford. It's just not your preferred option.

However maybe with the saving the club will make from being based in Seaford they will be able to afford to invest in a Social Club/Restaurant/Conference Centre in St Kilda or Moorabin or a number of places within our heartland which includes, Seaford, Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula as well as the bayside suburbs closer to the city.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

barks is it FF's fault that the computer broke and the database died???

just wondering...

cause obviously westaway has the power to control computers much like butterss' has the ability to control his wandering eye...

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Ice Wolf
Club Player

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:barks is it FF's fault that the computer broke and the database died???

just wondering...

cause obviously westaway has the power to control computers much like butterss' has the ability to control his wandering eye...
Definitely not FF fault as it appears to have happened before they came in and wasn't fixed, looks like Prof. Chaos dropped the ball on this one.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

fair dinkum