Some worrying signs...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
JUST ADMIT YOU GOT IT DEADSET AND HOPELESSLY WRONG ON LYON

and stop all the spin and blather.

You and RodgerFox are fooling nobody with your spin.
I'll happily concede I'm wrong about Lyon being a good coach - hen I'm convinced he is.

I haven't been spinning anything.

I've said the exact same things today as I have all year.

If we go out in straight sets, then I'll be as convinced as ever he isn't a good coach.

If we win at least 1 final, and do at least that again next year - then I'll gladly admit I was wrong about his ability.

How any sane person can categorically declare someone a great or even good coach, after sneaking into 4th spot on the back of a bottom 8 finish, is simply astounding.

It's funny that finishing 4th - even playing in prelims and being pleased with it was 'accepting mediocrity', but suddenly now a 13 win season with a near fully fit list is a success??

Very funny indeed.

That's Saintsational for you I guess.
Once again award winning stupidity from the clown boy.

More clap trap sprouted in a vaccum without regard for the context this side has found itself in (not least being the changes) over the last 12/18 mths....just a dumb opinion that screams "look at me"

Saintsationals own "Pat Smith".... :lol:
Dont bother teflon, it is just more spin and smokescreen from the sack Lyon poster boy.

Not talking about being a good or bad coach just the constant attack on Lyon and the constant inferences (and occasionally overt) treferences to him being sacked.

Just spin and more negativity and trying to slither out of previous assertions that Lyon needed to be sacked.

Given himself another out. Now if we go out in straight sets Lyon is no good.

What happens if we win eitrher this or next week?

The next out - Lyon is no good unless we make a GF?

After that - Lyon is not a good coach unless he wins the flag?

After that - back to back?

Fair Dinkum.

Wouldn't it be easier for the Sack Lyon brigade to admit that that were wrong?

Why can they admit they have egg all over their faces.?

We are in 4th spot, have a double chance, have won the pre season, only club that can do the double.

But no - cant admit that they were completely and hopelessly wrong to call for his mid season sacking.

We can all see it and it is really quite sad.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Teflon wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
JUST ADMIT YOU GOT IT DEADSET AND HOPELESSLY WRONG ON LYON

and stop all the spin and blather.

You and RodgerFox are fooling nobody with your spin.
I'll happily concede I'm wrong about Lyon being a good coach - hen I'm convinced he is.

I haven't been spinning anything.

I've said the exact same things today as I have all year.

If we go out in straight sets, then I'll be as convinced as ever he isn't a good coach.

If we win at least 1 final, and do at least that again next year - then I'll gladly admit I was wrong about his ability.

How any sane person can categorically declare someone a great or even good coach, after sneaking into 4th spot on the back of a bottom 8 finish, is simply astounding.

It's funny that finishing 4th - even playing in prelims and being pleased with it was 'accepting mediocrity', but suddenly now a 13 win season with a near fully fit list is a success??

Very funny indeed.

That's Saintsational for you I guess.
Once again award winning stupidity from the clown boy.

More clap trap sprouted in a vaccum without regard for the context this side has found itself in (not least being the changes) over the last 12/18 mths....just a dumb opinion that screams "look at me"

Saintsationals own "Pat Smith".... :lol:
Dont bother teflon, it is just more spin and smokescreen from the sack Lyon poster boy.

Not talking about being a good or bad coach just the constant attack on Lyon and the constant inferences (and occasionally overt) treferences to him being sacked.

Just spin and more negativity and trying to slither out of previous assertions that Lyon needed to be sacked.

Given himself another out. Now if we go out in straight sets Lyon is no good.

What happens if we win eitrher this or next week?

The next out - Lyon is no good unless we make a GF?

After that - Lyon is not a good coach unless he wins the flag?

After that - back to back?

Fair Dinkum.

Wouldn't it be easier for the Sack Lyon brigade to admit that that were wrong?

Why can they admit they have egg all over their faces.?

We are in 4th spot, have a double chance, have won the pre season, only club that can do the double.

But no - cant admit that they were completely and hopelessly wrong to call for his mid season sacking.

We can all see it and it is really quite sad.
Out of curiosity, can you find a post where I've asked for Lyon to be sacked?