Ben Cousins in trouble - discussion etc. here

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Riewoldting
SS Life Member

CarlosA wrote:yesh eaps of room not taht it really matters to west coast who are the wrost cheaters in history.

Not suprising at all my mates back home told me that all teh eagles are still o nthe gear the only one who has stopped apparently is emlbey the rest are still on it big time.

This is not a matter of abuse but its now time that the peopel of Perth wake up to the serious drug culture that the city has.
See what drugs does to the youth of WA, people? :shock:

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CarlosA wrote:yesh eaps of room not taht it really matters to west coast who are the wrost cheaters in history.

Not suprising at all my mates back home told me that all teh eagles are still o nthe gear the only one who has stopped apparently is emlbey the rest are still on it big time.

This is not a matter of abuse but its now time that the peopel of Perth wake up to the serious drug culture that the city has.

Yes you are right. It makes sense that every player except one are on drugs. I am sure your mates know every player.

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:10am, edited 1 time in total.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

aussierules0k wrote:The 07 Flag should be given back.
It was given back......... to Victoria 8-)

oops did you mean '06?

:lol:

Riewoldting
SS Life Member

CarlosA wrote:Shuttup Reiwoldting.

Your just an old ...
I resent that!

I'm not old :D

always tomorrow
Club Player

what does his tatt say?

AT

Saints to go great in 08!
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

always tomorrow wrote:what does his tatt say?

AT
"I'm a twat" in Gothic lettering.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Such is Life. Thinks he is Ned Kelly.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:Such is Life. Thinks he is Ned Kelly.
Well, he's lasted 4 years longer than Ned Kelly.....

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

both criminals looked up to as heroes

sounds pretty close ;)

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Brian Collis
Club Player

Your just an old ... with noi life and still lives in Perth.

I have no respect for people in your position.
Um ma you just swore you big bully. If you don't apologise I'm gonna tell!

woooosaints
Club Player

Riewoldting wrote:

your an idiot do you think perth is the only city in australia that has a drug problem? just because 1 person named ben cousins has a drug addiction it automatically screams that the whole WA has a drug epidemic s*** your stupid

Brian Collis
Club Player

woooosaints wrote:
Riewoldting wrote:

your an idiot do you think perth is the only city in australia that has a drug problem? just because 1 person named ben cousins has a drug addiction it automatically screams that the whole WA has a drug epidemic s*** your stupid
Hey Mr Reiwoldting I'm still waiting for that package that you promised to post. Are you sure that it has been sealed and vaccum packed so that it's freshness is guarenteed?

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

no but clearly WCE is one where there is a problem.

there are other things we may be able to discuss about WCE but its currently under an injunction and discussing certain aspects of the drug culture could see unwarranted heat on this forum.

but cousins and chick as we all know but cannot discuss are only part of the problem at that club.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

carlosa you are a clown of the highest order mate i know for a fact that your comment that every eagle is on drugs is a crap
also for all those ppl who think WA has a Drug problem look in your own backyard this is an austraila/ world wide problem

carlsoa got bake to your soccer love tool

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 11:09am, edited 1 time in total.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting, are you the articulation-odd-man-out? Is there a spell/grammar check function malfunction over there??? :shock:

To the others in WA getting all precious about it, I'm sure WA is no different to any other state with the general drug scourge. I'm sure the other psoters were referring to the culture that is inherent in the WCE Football Club.

Take a drive through Noble Park, Sunshine, Footscray, Dandenong any time of day, any day of the week and it would make you realise how bad it currently is.

I have previously stated and wil say it again that I think Cousins is a tool of the highest order - the grand poobah of highly-paid "celebrities" who were gifted with a certain physical talent to play a game that he only had to stick to for about 12 years, then go out gracefully.

Instead he has embraced the drug culture while at the peak of his career. I have no sympathy at all for him. Hope he rots away to derelict status.

End of rant

jill
Club Player

Cousins won the game against us that helped us miss the 8 this year and Dal was runner-up to him in the Brownlow :cry: We really have no idea how much the drugs contributed to Cousin's performances. The 2006 Flag & his Brownlow are tainted! What a sad waste.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

The bloke is in between visits to a rehab center which was just confirmed on SEN. Would be there already if not for logistic reasons.

AND one of the blokes best mates unexpectedly passed away.

Lets look at the bloke as just a human being....Would anyone suspect he wouldn't be on drugs.

He's in a bad place, but its old news he's trying to dig himself out. He's not going to a rehab center for nothing. Combined with a tragic death I think its pretty logically to think Ben may have slipped back a few bars.

Good Luck brother. Although it is tough to say as I am totally opposed to some of your lifestyle choices, Im trying to see your bigger picture.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Your just an old ... with noi life and still lives in Perth.

I have no respect for people in your position.
even i reckon that that's over the top...cut it out ffs..... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

marion jones him, and take his premiership medal off him, and take the premiership of WCE.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

might still get hanged........or hung out to dry at least.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

really, he must be one of the stupidest human beings in the country, even after everything thats gone on with him and WC over the last year, he still wants to, and thinks he can get away with, getting high...

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
jill
Club Player

Spinner some actually thought he was in the US in re-hab - with the season over there is no real reason he couldn't have gone straight over. We all make choices in life & his have obviously been bad ones. His family/club/AFL should have insisted he stay over there in re-hab longer,many of the Press etc expressed amazement at the speed of his recovery when he returned. At no stage did Ben ever really express remorse or apologise - genuinely accepting you've got a problem is the 1st step to recovery - feel Ben only took "action" because he was caught. :(

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

jill wrote:Spinner some actually thought he was in the US in re-hab - with the season over there is no real reason he couldn't have gone straight over. We all make choices in life & his have obviously been bad ones. His family/club/AFL should have insisted he stay over there in re-hab longer,many of the Press etc expressed amazement at the speed of his recovery when he returned. At no stage did Ben ever really express remorse or apologise - genuinely accepting you've got a problem is the 1st step to recovery - feel Ben only took "action" because he was caught. :(
One of his best mate just died. Uoi cant sit there and say "there isnt any real reason he couldnt have gone straight over". Like SEN detailed, you dont just rock up at the gates. There are logistics involved.

And like it or lump it, Ben owes no one a public apology. End of story.