Bevo...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Bevo...

Can't agree with the performative sacking or the moralsiing tone of the above article.

Morris made some off-colour comments in private.

If everyone is to be "cancelled" for off-colour commenst made in private, let he who is without sin and all that ...

Seeing Garry Lyon tonight declaring that everyone at FOX agrees with the decision and "everyone has to be better" was a too much for me.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Waltzing St Kilda wrote: Fri 18 Mar 2022 7:23pm Can't agree with the performative sacking or the moralsiing tone of the above article.

If everyone is to be "cancelled" for off-colour commenst made in private, let he who is without sin and all that ...

Seeing Garry Lyon tonight declaring that everyone at FOX agrees with the decision and "everyone has to be better" was a too much for me.

What choice does he have?

I listened to SEN this afternoon and they interviewed a lady who runs an academy of some sorts for females in the media. She is demanding that all media roles are split 50/50. In fact if a role comes up she wants females to be pursued and chased to do the role.
No mention from anyone about the best person gets the job no mention of some of the roles being already filled by legends of the sports both on and off field.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Anyone know where we can listen to what he said. It must have been bad for him to get the sack.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Waltzing St Kilda wrote: Fri 18 Mar 2022 7:23pm Can't agree with the performative sacking or the moralsiing tone of the above article.

Garry Lyon said that.
😂

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

From the audio I heard, Morris used vulgar language to describe his college as being a great person who was unavailable because she is a lesbian.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote: Sat 19 Mar 2022 2:00am Anyone know where we can listen to what he said. It must have been bad for him to get the sack.
It’s on YouTube

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote: Fri 18 Mar 2022 1:07am
The Fireman wrote: Thu 17 Mar 2022 11:39pm
WellardSaint wrote: Thu 17 Mar 2022 10:03pm
The Fireman wrote: Thu 17 Mar 2022 9:51pm Apart from Bevo doing the right thing check it out the cheating w#%s are looking good and that ain’t good And after seeing our preseason form and watching tonight’s game I can’t see us beating either side
The Blues' skills, quick ball movement, and ability to run hard, are gonna make them a very hard matchup.
I'm genuinely worried, because I don't believe our guys can match them on any line, apart from Steele vs Cripps.
Their team defence will shut down Max n Skunk
the quick ball movement and the disposal skills are up. I fear we aren’t as polished. But hey the season hasn’t started yet maybe I’m i’m just being over pessimistic wonder why
I've got to say "f*** me". I need to be vulgar because the above posts are highly offensive and need a more offensive response. I would recommend burning your membership and saving yourself the pain of watching the season.
And back to Tom Morris, Bevo has been vindicated. What a piece of crap that guy is?
let's have a bonfire