Decision time for the AFL

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sanctorum
Club Player

Re: Decision time for the AFL

Ghost Like wrote: Thu 06 Aug 2020 11:14am
So true Sanctorum. You did not mention the word integrity, another poster chose that path. Not only were they the first to mention integrity, they also chose to post a link to the Herald Sun. Seeing fit to choose the Herald Sun as the oracle of truth, yet using that very oracle to demean you with an ageist remark.

What did another poster say about a "pub test"??? "Pub tests" never work well when surrounded by so much contradiction.
Water off a duck's back GL, I should know better than to engage in verbal spats with the young fella (SK), when he gets backed into a corner he lashes out with character assassinations, a poor substitute for rational debate!

In a way I feel a bit sorry for the bloke because it must be awful to feel so despondent about the future of our beloved footy club and to fear what the AFL might do to it one day...especially when the season is shaping up with so much promise!

When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison..

Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb.

Anon