Mick Malthouse on a stroll!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintwalsh
Club Player

Mick Malthouse on a stroll!

As i was walking through east melbourne tosmorning at around 8:20 am me and my fellow stkilda mate came across Mick Malthouse. lol i was kinda surprised that on such a big day he would be out on a early morning stroll we said hi to him and he greeted us back. I was very taken back that on such a big day a coach of one of the two teams would be just strolling around east melbourne soo close to the ground. It made me realise two things just how dumb this man is to be walking around soo close to the stadium, when their is soo many people out their putting massive amounts of money down in bets he could easily came across some mad man or a organised crime syndicate who abducts him or just does harm to him and puts him in hospital which meant that he wouldnt of been able to coach his beloved feral team. And the otherr thing that it made me realise was what a beautiful peaceful country we must live in for him to even consider just strolling around on such a big day of football.

saint3d
Club Player

Like.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

Everyone has their own way to relieve some tension and clear their thoughts, maybe this is his.

Plus the only way that walk would have been dangerous was if he was coaching against the pies not for them. :wink:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Great story saintwalsh

and agree on the relative safety of this country- ( given current situation in India _

just a hint
could you add some enters, full stops, paragraphs
makes it easier tor ead :)

welcome to SS

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

We were actually talking to pies fans whilst in line for beers, its just fantastic that in this country that these situations can happen.

Before Im 85
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

saintsrus wrote:We were actually talking to pies fans whilst in line for beers, its just fantastic that in this country that these situations can happen.
You were actually talking to some ? And you come here and admit it in public ??

Uummm , i think you need to have a good lie down and a cup of tea.

What will be next from this club ?
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

VietNam_Saint wrote:
saintsrus wrote:We were actually talking to pies fans whilst in line for beers, its just fantastic that in this country that these situations can happen.
You were actually talking to some ? And you come here and admit it in public ??

Uummm , i think you need to have a good lie down and a cup of tea.
Drinking beers was why we spoke to them, quite pleasant they were :shock:

Before Im 85
jmcp
Club Player

Re: Mick Malthouse on a stroll!

saintwalsh wrote:As i was walking through east melbourne tosmorning at around 8:20 am me and my fellow stkilda mate came across Mick Malthouse. lol i was kinda surprised that on such a big day he would be out on a early morning stroll we said hi to him and he greeted us back. I was very taken back that on such a big day a coach of one of the two teams would be just strolling around east melbourne soo close to the ground. It made me realise two things just how dumb this man is to be walking around soo close to the stadium, when their is soo many people out their putting massive amounts of money down in bets he could easily came across some mad man or a organised crime syndicate who abducts him or just does harm to him and puts him in hospital which meant that he wouldnt of been able to coach his beloved feral team. And the otherr thing that it made me realise was what a beautiful peaceful country we must live in for him to even consider just strolling around on such a big day of football.
he lives in the area. where else should he take his morning walk?