Rules for Being A Saint member

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintWal
Club Player

Rules for Being A Saint member

Can we please get a set of rules for members of the club.

1st Rule Support not bag.

I sat in Q51 yesterday and had two tools, I mean guys bag every St.Kilda player for the entire game, and no they were not Filth supporters.

Every second sentence contained the F bomb. They bagged Hayes and Dal Santo and Joey after the first quarter. They bagged every player that went to the bench not comprehending why they would need a break, no idea if they have even watched another game this year and understand rotations in the modern game.

If you two guys get on Saintsational and read this then Piss off, supporters like you are not needed by this club :evil:

saintnick12
Club Player

Re: Rules for Being A Saint member

SaintWal wrote:Can we please get a set of rules for members of the club.

1st Rule Support not bag.

I sat in Q51 yesterday and had two tools, I mean guys bag every St.Kilda player for the entire game, and no they were not Filth supporters.

Every second sentence contained the F bomb. They bagged Hayes and Dal Santo and Joey after the first quarter. They bagged every player that went to the bench not comprehending why they would need a break, no idea if they have even watched another game this year and understand rotations in the modern game.

If you two guys get on Saintsational and read this then Piss off, supporters like you are not needed by this club :evil:
We had a similar hero in our bay M53. He stood up as they were coming off at half time and said - You are losers St Kilda - or something similar. He got pasted by people in the bay.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Just a guess here ,, but I seriously doubt they would read this.

According to Information from Epworth hospital ,, their is a strange genetic mutation that causes some Collingwood DNA'd types to actually believe they "barrack" for another club.
In medical annual magazine they actually came up with the treatment required to fix their ill mannered ways ,, at least in public.

Ensure you are angry and threaten them with consequences to their offending actions. Violent threats usually work . This will not only shut them up but you'll hear grumblings like ,,,"that's it ,, not following that club again"

Job Done

What will be next from this club ?