Make sure you lock up.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BakesFan
SS Life Member

Make sure you lock up.

With the Filth Army needing $'s for tickets to next weeks game; make sure you keep your homes and cars well secured... stay vigilant. :wink:

OdieCalodie
Club Player

LOL, excactly what I said leaving the match.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I was also joking about this with a mate of mine! :lol:

I also figure that after they've grabbed that 3rd mortgage on the campervan/trailer home they'd be a bit strapped for cash! :lol: Should be easy for Saints fans to grab some good seats!! :D

I also had another laugh today. I'd run out of dunny paper and went up to local Coles. I bought a 4-roll-extra-thick, and then went to the bottle shop next door where I was confronted by a young Pies supporter who was working behind the counter. I'd already had a few beers at home, but didn't want to run short so I bought another two long-necks. The guy then said " are you sure you don't want to grab a few more, you know, so that you can drown your sorrows when you get rolled?". I said, " mate, you see these dunny rolls? They're for my Collingwood mate and all the tears he'll be shedding when we take the game, I figured a pissy box of Kleenex wouldn't be enough!" :lol: The entire stire was having a laugh! Cocky bastard! I'm sure there for a while he'd have been sh!tting himself!! :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!