Social Club Members for the GF Replay

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

4ever_saint
Club Player

Social Club Members for the GF Replay

Sorry if this is elsewhere (can't find it however) but I was wondering whether the social club members will be put into a ballot again? Or will we have to buy tickets with our membership Monday 9am?

Just wondering what the situation is so I can try and get the best possible seats for next weeks Grand Final 8-)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Looks like the arangement will be more like a normal final

ALL Members of competing clubs get first go Mon 9am

Prices are the same as today too :?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
BonoRocks
Club Player

saint66au wrote:Looks like the arangement will be more like a normal final

so we pay another $3-400 every year, the only reason to get guaranteed GF tickets should we make it, will be fuming if we miss out this week..

Sam23
SS Life Member

on saints.com.au it says that Social Club and September Saints will have preference.

Goddard.
saintnick12
Club Player

That's what its looking like.
Although I think it will be SC and Sept saint only from 9-12 then rest of members after that, looking at the saints website

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
SaintDebi
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:

Although I think it will be SC and Sept saint only from 9-12 then rest of members after that, looking at the saints website
That's fair. I don't begrudge SC and september Saints getting preference- thats what they pay for. But hopefully as a "normal" member I'll be in with a chance too this time. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
maverick
Saintsational Legend

From the AFL site

Ticketing for replay
Print + Font - Font RSS 9:03 PM Sat 25 Sep, 2010

TODAY'S HEADLINESTicketing for replay
Sat, Sep 25, 10Mental battle to test Pies
Sat, Sep 25, 10Make replay the members' grand final: McGuire
Sat, Sep 25, 10 TODAY'S VIDEOSCollingwood rooms post match
Sat, Sep 25, 10GF Press Conference: St K
Sat, Sep 25, 10GF Press Conference: Coll
Sat, Sep 25, 10 THE AFL has announced ticketing arrangements for the grand final replay.

Tickets will be available from Ticketek via telephone or online at ticketek.com.au

Collingwood members
Tickets will be available for Collingwood Priority 1, 2 & 3 (Club 5, Legends, Captains, Social Club or 10+ year) members to purchase from 9am-midday AEST on Monday, September 27.

All other Collingwood members including AFL Silver Members with Collingwood club support, season ticket, country and interstate and three-game members will be able to purchase tickets from 1pm AEST on Monday, September 27.

The sale of tickets to Collingwood members will end at 5pm AEST on Tuesday, September 28, unless sold out before then.

Tickets will be available from Ticketek on 132 849 or online at ticketek.com.au

Membership cards and concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a maximum of one ticket per member, with a maximum of eight tickets per transaction.

St Kilda members
Tickets will be available for St Kilda Priority 1&2 members (Social Club members and September Saints) to purchase from 9am-noon AEST on Monday, September 27.

All other St Kilda members including AFL Silver Members with St Kilda club support, country and interstate members, three-game members and Saints Sideline members will be able to purchase tickets from 1pm AEST on Monday, September 27.

The sale of tickets to St Kilda members will end at 5pm AEST on Tuesday, September 28, unless sold out prior.

Tickets will be available from Ticketek on 132 849 or online at ticketek.com.au

Membership cards and concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a maximum of one ticket per member, with a maximum of eight tickets per transaction.

General public ticket sales
Subject to availability, tickets will be sold to the general public from 9am Wednesday, September 29. Tickets will be sold via Ticketek on 132 849 or online at ticketek.com.au. Concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a limit of four tickets per transaction.

Club member and general public ticket prices:
Adult/Concession
Standard reserved seat: $161/$108
Prime reserved seat: $235/$160
Premium reserved seat: $270.00/$184
Standing room: $142.50/$97
Restricted view seat: $142.50/$97

These prices include Ticketek booking fees. Additional transaction fees will apply.

AFL members
AFL full members with Collingwood or St Kilda club support may purchase tickets from 9am-noon AEST on Tuesday, September 28. All other full members will have access to purchase tickets from 1pm EST on Tuesday, September 28.

Any remaining tickets within the AFL Reserve after the full members’ priority period will be available to full and silver members who have not already obtained a ticket in the following order on Wednesday, September 29:

9am - noon AEST (or until sold out): Silver members with Collingwood or St Kilda club support and any full members who have not already obtained a ticket.

1pm - 5pm EST (or until sold out): All AFL Members who have not purchased a ticket (including silver members with a competition package or club support for a non-competing team).

Tickets will be available from Ticketek via telephone on 1300 552 072 or online at ticketek.com.au.

Membership cards and concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a maximum of one ticket per member, with a maximum of 16 tickets per transaction.

Reserved seat prices:
AFL adult full member: $125
AFL concession full member: $86
AFL junior full member: $50
AFL adult silver member: $264
AFL concession silver member: $179
AFL junior silver member: $179

saintnick12
Club Player

SaintDebi wrote:
saintnick12 wrote:

That's fair. I don't begrudge SC and september Saints getting preference- thats what they pay for. But hopefully as a "normal" member I'll be in with a chance too this time. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
As there is going to be 21500 tickets each this time, you should have a really good chance Saintdebi. I so hope you get tickets. Make sure you're all prepared for 1pm Monday.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Sam23
SS Life Member

So there is no ballot?

Just log in at 9am and get a ticket that the computer spits out too you?

Goddard.
saintnick12
Club Player

Sam23 wrote:So there is no ballot?

Just log in at 9am and get a ticket that the computer spits out too you?
That's how I read it. As there's tickets than SC/September saints members (21500 each tickets), so all SC/September saints will get a seat. As long as you are able to buy in that three hour timeframe which is hard with work commtments etc.