'It's an absolute joke': Maxwell slams replay

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

'It's an absolute joke': Maxwell slams replay

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

I'm glad he's pissed off. Maybe they'll be put off their game.

Our steely resolve will remain.

FQF

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

While it wouldn't be fair to slam him for what were raw comments, which I think should be encouraged....

I love that his initial reactions were 'what a joke' and Goddards was something along the lines of 'bring on next week'

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Maybe he was peeved off because Saints fans were chanting through his speech at the end of the day! :lol:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
GRAMophone
Club Player

He should be bloody thankful there wasn't extra time.

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
Adz70

Biatch!

Carn the Saints!
snowdelisaint
Club Player

SainterK wrote:his initial reactions were 'what a joke' and Goddards was something along the lines of 'bring on next week'
Exactly.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

He should be happy, the draw saved him from presenting the 'losers speech'.

taz
Club Player

Daisy's reaction was mixed...I thought his comment that " you could probably think of it as just qualifying for next week's grand final" showed a little more balance than Maxwells comments

The fact of the matter is this sooner though settle and focus on next week the better.

It occurred to me that a lot of players may have made arrangements to travel overseas or interstate next week?

Does anybody know what the player payments are for the grand final? Surely the AFL are going to make a killing on the replay and it only seems fair that the to clubs and players, who are putting their bodies on the line should be reimbursed?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Dear nick Maxwell

Your best aint good enough , d**khead. We want to play again next week so we can show you ours. See you saturday.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Maxwell is an arrogant wanker! Pure and simple!

So is the rest of Collingsfilth!! No mystery really...we all knew it!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
georgie girl
Club Player

taz wrote:Daisy's reaction was mixed...I thought his comment that " you could probably think of it as just qualifying for next week's grand final" showed a little more balance than Maxwells comments

The fact of the matter is this sooner though settle and focus on next week the better.

It occurred to me that a lot of players may have made arrangements to travel overseas or interstate next week?

Does anybody know what the player payments are for the grand final? Surely the AFL are going to make a killing on the replay and it only seems fair that the to clubs and players, who are putting their bodies on the line should be reimbursed?
Also thought Daisy spoke well - although it pains me to say it. Overall I think we looked much more positive and seemed to handle the situation better. Let's hope it gets us over the line next week.....with a thumping win!!