Barrack hard for us today

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

villasaint
Club Player

Barrack hard for us today

For those saints supporters going to the game barrack hard for us today. I dont have a ticket so am off for a game of golf 9am shotgun start home by 1.30. It will be good as it will take my mind off the game for the first time this week. GO SAINTS!!!!!

saintmia
Club Player

I will, I promise!

SaintWal
Club Player

Heading off now. I vow not to have a voice tonight! More than likely by the end of the first quarter.

Go Saints

Bring it home

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Congrates to everyone going to the game, sadly I was either too slow or too stupid to get a ticket :lol: If you're yelling loudly, please try and add my voice in there somewhere to let the boys know we're backing them all the way! I don't think my voice will be heard in Melbournes east, but I'll give it a go! :D

Today is the day! Seize the moment!!! GO SAINTS!!!!!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
BringBackMadDog
Club Player

I primed and pumped, I pity the poor bastard that has to sit in from of me today!!!!!
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!

Skildir
Club Player

And cheer hard for Milney! He's going to cop everytime he touches the ball from the Collingwood supporters and probably the neutrals as well.