Tomorrow BE LOUD and PROUD

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

4ever_saint
Club Player

Tomorrow BE LOUD and PROUD

After today and the disgraceful display at the Parade I am even more convinced that we need to lift our noise levels this week. For those of us fortunate enough to go to the game WE NEED to make sure Collingwood doesn't have crowd advantage.

Everyone knows our supporters are more likely reserved than over-the-top but this week we definitely need some crazy in our support.

- The 'ROO' chant needs to be there whenever Riewoldt goes near the ball. Usually it comes about after the champ has been up and about for awhile but we need to make our support felt early.

- St Kilda chant. So Collingwood has there arrogant "Coooollllliiinnngggwwooood" chant and we have our St Kilda clapping chant which can be electric when everyone unites. We need to unify as fans and show our support.

I know it is easier said than done but I would love FOR ONCE to be louder than Collingwood at the MCG. Game on Sainters, tomorrow just might be our day 8-)

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Tomorrow BE LOUD and PROUD

4ever_saint wrote:Collingwood has there arrogant "Coooollllliiinnngggwwooood" chant
That was some stoopid sh*t. Where do they think they're at, Old Trafford? Losers.

I think if we at any stage have looked to have the game done and dusted we should chant "Cooooolllllllyyyyyywoooooooobbbbbles" at them.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
YoungSainterForever
Club Player

i wont be there, as i live in QLD but all i can say is. please for the love of God, it all comes down to the one thing, the motivationa dn whoever wants it the most! if the boys have enough support from the fans, watch out collingwood, its time you get slaughtered.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat" COME ON SAINTERS!!!
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

I'm sitting front row on the AFL members wing. I'm gonna be painted in Red, White and Black.

I will lead the way

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
toc

Sainternist - good call, cccooolliwwooobbllleess echoing aroung the G would be fantastic

saintnick12
Club Player

toc wrote:Sainternist - good call, cccooolliwwooobbllleess echoing aroung the G would be fantastic
Please let us be in the position to do this!!!

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.