Ben says 22 has been finalised

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

goods wrote:why didnt they play him in the prelim ?
Saving the hunger I reckon. Baker will go ballistic tomorrow!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

And there's that school of thought that says you can go alright first one back, but it's the second that kills ya.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

goods wrote:why didnt they play him in the prelim ?
Fair chance he wouldn't have come up this week if he had played last week.

goods
Club Player

Thinline wrote:And there's that school of thought that says you can go alright first one back, but it's the second that kills ya.
Okay good point.

you can go super hard and take all summer to recover

This is why i just love the big one. This is the game all cards are on the table, this is the game all players ago at 100%. I dont feel like I have seen the best of St.Kilda yet. Roo is going to to be an animal I can feel it, he and Goddard will be men possessed!