Wallpapers/Images

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Broodruff
Club Player

Wallpapers/Images

Hey guys, I cant sleep, I'm a wreck, I thought I'd do something to keep myself from going crazy. I opened up photoshop and a short while later:

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

That is fantastic, Thank you very very much... Just wish you had one of Dal in there but I am not complaining, I love it just the same !!!!

It is now my new desktop wallpaper..... Please do one after the grand final IF, and that is a big IF we win... I would love to see a premiership one, if it happens

GO SAINTS !!!!

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Broodruff
Club Player

I had a few images of Dal, but I wanted mainly pictures of the guys celebrating... just like they will be this weekend! If you've got any good images post 'em up here and I'll whip up another one!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

That's great, I love it, is it possible to upload the image any bigger?

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Anyone at work, just be careful of the pop-up links on the page he has hosted the pic with.

They walk amongst us...

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

HSVKing wrote:Anyone at work, just be careful of the pop-up links on the page he has hosted the pic with.
Oops. I see what you mean.

Broodruff
Club Player

didnt think of the pop-ups for folks at work! Apologies.
Where does everyone here host the pics?

Thats the size I made the image - I can make it bigger but it'd just distort a bit, a little bit bigger wouldnt make it horrible: Any word on a good image host thats not gonna give inappropriate popups?

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:Anyone at work, just be careful of the pop-up links on the page he has hosted the pic with.
:lol: I was just looking at that and wondered where the hell it came from! :lol: :lol:

I love the artwork! My new desktop!!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Great work, made it my Wallpaper.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs