Ticketek credit card receipt

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Grrrrr
Club Player

Ticketek credit card receipt

Finally managed to pick up my grand final ticket from Ticketek. However I notice on the receipt something that makes me think I could be sitting amongst Collingwood supporters on Saturday.

The receipt reads as:

MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND
COLLINGWOOD - SAT SEPT 25, 2010 2:30PM

Can anyone confirm you have received the same message or does your receipt indicate "ST KILDA" instead of "COLLINGWOOD"?

As lucky as I am in "winning" a ticket I would love to sit amongst my fellow supporters and enjoy the experience.

StNoodles
Club Player

Mine's the same mate, don't know if it means what you suspect though. Prob just the first part of Collingwood V St Kilda.

ark
Club Player

Same here. I think StNoodles is right

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Same here - don't stress

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ticketek credit card receipt

Grrrrr wrote:Finally managed to pick up my grand final ticket from Ticketek. However I notice on the receipt something that makes me think I could be sitting amongst Collingwood supporters on Saturday.

The receipt reads as:

MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

Can anyone confirm you have received the same message or does your receipt indicate "ST KILDA" instead of "COLLINGWOOD"?

As lucky as I am in "winning" a ticket I would love to sit amongst my fellow supporters and enjoy the experience.
What Bay are you in?
That will indicate who you are sitting amongst.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Re: Ticketek credit card receipt

Grrrrr wrote:Finally managed to pick up my grand final ticket from Ticketek. However I notice on the receipt something that makes me think I could be sitting amongst Collingwood supporters on Saturday.

The receipt reads as:

MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND

I guess a Collingwood supporter was lucky enough to get a job at Ticketek.

After hearing fellow supporters say that the Melbourne Cricket Ground was "their" home ground, they just figured it was in Collingwood.