Collingwood supporters.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

noob
Club Player

It's called respect. That's the difference from our club and theirs.

PJ
SS Life Member

......are ugly

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

The Pies fans at work are getting into em in a big way

"your boys shouldnt bother to show up"

"we will embarress you"

"biggest win in Grand Final history coming up"

"It ill be over by quarter time"

These are just some of the coments ive smiled and shook my head through, some coments are from nuetrals that have jumped on the filth bandwagon.

Are they arrogant? You bet your arse they are

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Collingwood's problem is that they may have peaked a week early.
I am confident that they really built themselves up for the prelim because they wanted to show Geelong who was the better team and that they are the new measuring stick.
Today they will train in front of masses of overconfident back slapping fans and will do so again on Friday.
But come the opening bounce on Saturday, I believe we will hit them with a massive reality check and it will be one they will struggle to cope with for the whole day.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Legendary07

Hurricane wrote:The Pies fans at work are getting into em in a big way

"your boys shouldnt bother to show up"

"we will embarress you"

"biggest win in Grand Final history coming up"

"It ill be over by quarter time"

These are just some of the coments ive smiled and shook my head through, some coments are from nuetrals that have jumped on the filth bandwagon.

Are they arrogant? You bet your arse they are

BANG BANG
Same here, despite trying to stay in my bubble, some of the Pies supporters kind of get into you the arrogant way... I'm not getting into that game...Respect is the motto of the week! However the neutrals here are jumping on the Saints wagon. Stay strong Hurricane!! :wink: (which I'm pretty sure you are!)

It's gonna be Legendary!!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Take them on with money and see how quick they are to take you up on it.

I've challenged two mates to $100 head to head and looking for more - one immediately took it, the other um'd and ah'd before reluctantly agreeing.

And I did it with no arrogance, just said to them I was prepared to back my boys against their mouthing off about how the Pies are going to destroy us.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Report from the Geelong Addy of a local Collingwood nutjob who has tattooed a magpie and the number 35 on his pecker.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/art ... _news.html

Actually, if he'd tattooed Eddie's face on his knob there would have been an uncanny, albeit smaller, resemblence to the Pie's Prez. :lol:

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Report from the Geelong Addy of a local Collingwood nutjob who has tattooed a magpie and the number 35 on his pecker.

Actually, if he'd tattooed Eddie's face on his knob there would have been an uncanny, albeit smaller, resemblence to the Pie's Prez. :lol:
Attractive bloke, isn't he.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

This was a comment I received from a friend on Facebook:

'The lid is off, its in the bag, the gold jacket should be worn now, let the celabrations begin, how else can u say it? GAME OVER.'

Really staring to get beyond themselves. No problems with them having confidence in their team, but seriously, Collingwood supporters are taking it to the extreme. I did chuckle when I read it though thinking how sweet 5.30pm Saturday will be! :twisted:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

NOTE: This is not an attempt to be sexist. Female members feel free to post from your perspective.

Having ducked out of the office a few times this morning it has become apparent to me just how unsexy (less sexy) women (or girls) are when they are wearing Collingwood attire.

Otherwise attractive females simply take on the appearance of girls you wouldn't look at twice.

Why I'd go as far as to say that if Miranda Kerr walked into the office now wearing nothing more than a Magpie jumper, "Little Spaceman" probably wouldn't awake from his deep slumber! :shock:

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:Report from the Geelong Addy of a local Collingwood nutjob who has tattooed a magpie and the number 35 on his pecker.

Attractive bloke, isn't he.
:lol: He's a bit of a regular at the Saintsational footy games! He actually played last year! :P

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Saints43
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:That's why it will be so sweet when we beat them and the reality finally dawns on them.
I don't think it will help.

I was listening to SEN last night - really I believe that anyone who calls into talkback radio is touched - and a pies supporter was asked why collingwood was hated so much. His reply: "Jealousy". When asked what other supporters were jealous of... "Our success".

Success? How much success have they had since the "pay more - win more" days? They're as successful as Sydney. Nowhere near Hawthorn.

And why are all their training sessions open?

noob
Club Player

looks like the channel 7 commentary will be barracking for the magpies too.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Lyon has worked it beautifully. Two closed sessions,whilst they are training in front of Indian cricket type crowds trying to cram 7million people around a paddock.

Yes they are arrogant,it comes with the jumper. I have an even amount of Colling/saints fans on my facebook. The filth status updates are full of arrogance,it's just ingrained in them.

They're players are arrogant,again,it's handed out with the jumper on selection.

They are unAustralian,they are evil,they are everything that is portrayed as evil in a Hollywood movie.

I'm just not sure how anyone could follow them. I'd be embarrassed,most of them are a lesser type of person

Bring back the Lockett era
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I was listening to Malthouse this morning - he admitted he's shiiitting himself! He's got bloody good reason to in my opinion!

Have you ever tried to control someone elses dog trying to get to its food bowl?? Let's see how Mick goes tomorrow!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote:
#1GILL wrote:Nick Maxwell was asked if there is any doubt in his mind that the Pies will win. He said no.
Seems to me like they are getting ahead of themselves.
oh come on, and you think that if rewildt was the asked the same thing he would not answer someting similar.

he is the capitan, he must act confident, to give the young kids confidence. Roo should and would be the same!
The 'standard' response to this question is along the lines of "if we put in the effort blah blah blah, then we know we can win."

Maxwell's response was a flat "no". Then he went on to elaborate a bit - but his initial response, and many comments from Collingwood players and coaches are definitely very close to crossing that line between confidence and overconfidence/arrogance.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

rodgerfox wrote:
saintly wrote:
#1GILL wrote:Nick Maxwell was asked if there is any doubt in his mind that the Pies will win. He said no.
Seems to me like they are getting ahead of themselves.
oh come on, and you think that if rewildt was the asked the same thing he would not answer someting similar.

he is the capitan, he must act confident, to give the young kids confidence. Roo should and would be the same!
The 'standard' response to this question is along the lines of "if we put in the effort blah blah blah, then we know we can win."

Maxwell's response was a flat "no". Then he went on to elaborate a bit - but his initial response, and many comments from Collingwood players and coaches are definitely very close to crossing that line between confidence and overconfidence/arrogance.
+1

Couldn't agree more Rodgerfox, couldn't agree more. Noticed Mick didn't look as confident last night. Ross 'appeared' to be quite relaxed.

Bring on Saturday!!!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Badlands
Club Player

bloody hell.
I am the lone ranger here in my office (in Canberra).
Flying the flag in the office window, but there's people in the building in collingwood guernseys, scarves and ties. They have all felt the need to pay me a visit (all in good fun of course...).

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
Saints43
Club Player

Badlands wrote:bloody hell.
I am the lone ranger here in my office (in Canberra).
Flying the flag in the office window, but there's people in the building in collingwood guernseys, scarves and ties. They have all felt the need to pay me a visit (all in good fun of course...).
I spent six months working in Canberra in 2004. About 20 Saints got together to watch us win the pre-season cup. It was tops.

Have you contacted the ACT Supporters Group? They may have something on tomorrow.

Canberra

Contacts:
Trish Bennetts - trishabennetts@hotmail.com or
Patricia - patricia.thompson1@defence.gov.au

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Noticed the HS have got an article about Brumby attending the Pies training session today.

Gee, I thought he had a state to run!

Perhaps if he put more time into law and order there would be a lot more GF tickets available :wink: