Pass outs before game?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Pass outs before game?

Incase you need a smoke or something......do they give passouts before the game at the GF? If so is it just the usual pass out procedure?

Bring back the Lockett era
Moods
Saintsational Legend

I know what you're up to Jonesy 8-)

Yes they do. My brother in law has got into a couple of GF's by getting in the pass out gate. Once he just walked in with a huge rush of ppl and the attendant didn't even grab his pass out off him. AS a result he took another pass out again on the way out and sold the spare one and a mates SR ticket who doesn't need to go out and smoke for $100 outside the ground.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:I know what you're up to Jonesy 8-)

Yes they do. My brother in law has got into a couple of GF's by getting in the pass out gate. Once he just walked in with a huge rush of ppl and the attendant didn't even grab his pass out off him. AS a result he took another pass out again on the way out and sold the spare one and a mates SR ticket who doesn't need to go out and smoke for $100 outside the ground.
Just a chronic smoker who can't go without.... :wink:

So they 100% do pass outs before the game? My old man was trying to tell me they stopped doing this,but think that was more off pessimistic hunch than anything else

Bring back the Lockett era
Muir_32
Club Player

I'm pretty sure in last years Grand Final, the gate attendants scanned the tickets when going out.... as they do in all Etihad games.
They don't do it for any other games at the MCG...

Not 100% sure though...

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Pass outs before game?

jonesy wrote:Incase you need a smoke or something......do they give passouts before the game at the GF? If so is it just the usual pass out procedure?
Why start a second thread?

Your question we assume is if someone goes in with a concession and comes out with a passout can you use it?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....