MCC members who missed out on the ballott....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Enrico_Misso wrote:All those reserved seats really riles me.
I suspect the proportion reserved will gradually creep up each year.

I filled out their sirvey urging them to either do away with the reserved seats (unlikely)
or make sure all the best seats are for walk ups.

So if you are keen (ie your club us playing) you will make th eeffort and queue up for a good seat.
If you are just a spectator you turn up late and sit up the back.
Good point.

When they had the old pavillion and the old stands, the whole pavillion (best seats) was for walk up members, now the best seats on Level 1 and 2 are reserved seats

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Enrico_Misso wrote:All those reserved seats really riles me.
I suspect the proportion reserved will gradually creep up each year.

I filled out their sirvey urging them to either do away with the reserved seats (unlikely)
or make sure all the best seats are for walk ups.

So if you are keen (ie your club us playing) you will make th eeffort and queue up for a good seat.
If you are just a spectator you turn up late and sit up the back.
Good point.

When they had the old pavillion and the old stands, the whole pavillion (best seats) was for walk up members, now the best seats on Level 1 and 2 are reserved seats
Well at least the MCC get a choice and it costs nothing. 10 years ago the AFL was the same as the MCC, now it costs $125 and they are all reserved but hey its my choice and I choose to go AFL instead of MCC.

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

saintspremiers, I have sent you a pm that I think you'll be happy with.

jmac101
Club Player

flying down from sydney on friday arvo and i am looking at queing up at night for a seat..

didn't need to queue up last year and that was my first year of full membership. so im not really sure whats the most sensible time to start queing up.

i dont really mind whether i end up in the back row, i just want to be in the ground watching the boys. is it worth spending the whole night outside the ground? or is this unnecessary?