Help Needed!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintnuj

Help Needed!!

Hi Guys,
I don't post here much but I am always on the site reading all the healthy/unhealthy discussion that goes on.
But I am in a bit of a dilemma and I need your help. I am very superstitious when it comes to Saints. My superstition against the Pies is that since 2007 whenever I have watched the game at home we have lost and whenever I have gone to the game (stadium) we have won. Now since I am only a normal member (not Social Club) I won't be able to go to the Grand Final. But I don't want to watch the game at home and jinx our chances.
So does anyone know if MCG has a similar big screen organised for the Grand Final outside the stadium like Etihad? Or any other places/sites where I can watch the game.

Cheers!!

wallbanger
Club Player

Mate, try Fed Square. They have a big screen set up there and entertainment prior to and after the match I think.

Close enough to feel the action and join in the celebrations afterward!

Please...let's win a Premiership before GEELONG!!!! (O.k., so we've missed that opportunity...maybe let's win the next one before Geelong????)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

or you can pretend that you are a filth supporter...and head off to the myer music bowl.....all you would need is a texta.....blacken a few teeth...add a few homie tatts.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.