WARNING TO THE CLUB

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

WARNING TO THE CLUB

At tomorrow's training session please keep the players well away from the supporters and please have no autograph signing and other self indulgent supporter activity!

If it was up to me there would be no open training sessions this week!

I know of a very selfish St kilda supporter who is carrying the flu virus who is attending the training session, because he's a selfish **** who only thinks about himself!

I went to great lengths in an attempt to dissuade him from attending, but the prick only thinks about himself!

PLEASE KEEP ALL SUPPORTERS AWAY FROM THE PLAYERS!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

do the right thing barks and put a hit out on him ffs...... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Re: WARNING TO THE CLUB

barks4eva wrote:...I know of a very selfish St kilda supporter who is carrying the flu virus who is attending the training session, because he's a selfish **** who only thinks about himself...
There was a Saints supporter on the train last night who had a cough worse than a walrus on heat. I'd be willing to pay big money to have him attend, in cognito, another training session closer to the G!

Other than that, masks should be mandatory at Moorabbin for the next week!

Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

It isn't just St Kilda supporters with the flu.

Not to be too paranoid, but who would put it part a member or two of a certain vast supporter base to purposely infect surfaces, food, etc.?

You may have seen that terrific movie Invictus. Well, the New Zealand side claims they were deliberately food poisoned before the game that climaxes the movie.

Keep the players at a distance!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Waltzing St Kilda wrote:It isn't just St Kilda supporters with the flu.

Not to be too paranoid, but who would put it part a member or two of a certain vast supporter base to purposely infect surfaces, food, etc.?

You may have seen that terrific movie Invictus. Well, the New Zealand side claims they were deliberately food poisoned before the game that climaxes the movie.

Precisely, the open session should be cancelled for starters!

I've just heard of a few Collingwood supporters who have the flu something shocking who are going tomorrow incognito pretending to be Sainters and seeking autographs from the players!

Our board need to be smart and aware of all these existing possibilities and act to protect our players!

It's bad enough that at least one selfish St kilda supporter with the flu virus is attending, but a few opposition supporters deliberately trying to infect our players is a very real possibility!

WHY even risk the players at all!

The open session should be cancelled, anything else is just dumb, heads in the sand stuff!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Waltzing St Kilda wrote:It isn't just St Kilda supporters with the flu.

Precisely, the open session should be cancelled for starters!

I've just heard of a few Collingwood supporters who have the flu something shocking who are going tomorrow incognito pretending to be Sainters and seeking autographs from the players!

Our board need to be smart and aware of all these existing possibilities and act to protect our players!

It's bad enough that at least one selfish St kilda supporter with the flu virus is attending, but a few opposition supporters deliberately trying to infect our players is a very real possibility!

WHY even risk the players at all!

The open session should be cancelled, anything else is just dumb, heads in the sand stuff!
You are on a bit different stuff than usual today B4E.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Surely the players won't be expected to be signing autographs will they? My daughter asked me about this, and the first thing I said was 'you have to be kidding, they are preparing for a GF!'

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

We might of well tell the players to lock themselves inside all week then. They could come across someone with the flu in their everyday activities.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Surely the players won't be expected to be signing autographs will they? My daughter asked me about this, and the first thing I said was 'you have to be kidding, they are preparing for a GF!'
Can't recall them doing it last year, and due diligence would suggest they won't do it this year.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 3:23am, edited 1 time in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:
plugger66 wrote:You are on a bit different stuff than usual today B4E.
Big call. Please produce some kind of proof before posting outragous accusations.

Else... we might all wonder - what exactly r u on P66

Answer.... a posting frenzy.

no more like a posting sloth....too thick to post in a frenzy ...imho that is.... :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Hopefully the flu ridden c**k will have the same fun I did last year, rush from work, grab kids drive into a Moorabbin that is like punt road in mcg traffic . Park 4 kilometres away from the ground in someones front yard( $10 later) rush to the ground stand on the sodden trenches in the mud with one kid standing on my shoulders, one on a bin. The weather is unseasonably warm but the last of your cash goes on some parking shysters so the thirsty kids do your head in. All that should just about kill him if he has the flu. The team runs through their drills and f#@!s off before anyone touches them. Happy days.

The only problem with the pies putting a plant in at St Kilda is we would smell them coming up Linton street before they arrived and while they were distracted removing wheels from some of the vast array of cars in the area, the police can come and take them away for breaching the bail conditions.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:
plugger66 wrote:You are on a bit different stuff than usual today B4E.
Big call. Please produce some kind of proof before posting outragous accusations.

Else... we might all wonder - what exactly r u on P66

Answer.... a posting frenzy.
I trust B4E has a humour muscle unlike some others on here.