Open training session this week.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintnick12
Club Player

Open training session this week.

Ok, so I'm getting ready to plan out my week. I'm on leave from work (I always try and take GF week off as its a great week to do stuff with the kids. The shows on and lots of footy related stuff happening, but its awesome when your team is playing and so great not to have to be working)

Has anyone heard when the open training session is likely to be?
Was it Tuesday last year?
Is it likely to be different seeing we played Saturday rather than Friday night?

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
saint1974
Club Player

Saintnick pretty sure it is tomorrow Monday at 10am,if what I heard during the week is correct.

saintnick12
Club Player

saint1974 wrote:Saintnick pretty sure it is tomorrow Monday at 10am,if what I heard during the week is correct.
Interesting. I will certainly be keeping an eye out then for confirmation. They obviously want to get it over with as early in the week as possible. As we all know from last year, its a glorified stroll on the ground with a few handpass drills and the real training happens later in the week, but the atmosphere was great last year all the same. A great reminder how big a deal being in a GF is.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.