Argh now I'm worried.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

goods
Club Player

is bomber the most over rated coach in the afl? He looked so out of depth last night is was silly. He played a play on at all costs style of footy against a team that scores an average of 44 points a game from turnovers. He needed to keep possession and slow the game down and his players didnt do that until the third qtr. He is simply an idiot.

Also Ablett, he caused so many turn overs with those stupid handball flicks into space and sometimes into the defensive 50 and into the oppositions hands!!! I could no believe it!! He may have talent but its stupid footy!!

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Lets worry about the filth next week, let's just concern us with the task at hand tonight, beat the Bulldogs and get the opportunity to redeem last years loss.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
jmcp
Club Player

degruch wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
degruch wrote:Hehe...tonights game was never going to be close. Tomorrow night will be the game all the 'experts' expected tonight...but we survived it and almost won last year, we'll get through again. Collingwood v witches hats tonight...they won't know what hit 'em if we get through.
Bloody hope so. I am genuinely worried about how good they were tonight.
I have never seen Collingwood given so much control of the corridor...no pressure at all. They just won't get it against us. We just HAVE to win tomorrow night...it'll be one of the great travesties of AFL football history if we don't.
why?

goods
Club Player

jmcp wrote:
degruch wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
degruch wrote:Hehe...tonights game was never going to be close. Tomorrow night will be the game all the 'experts' expected tonight...but we survived it and almost won last year, we'll get through again. Collingwood v witches hats tonight...they won't know what hit 'em if we get through.
Bloody hope so. I am genuinely worried about how good they were tonight.
I have never seen Collingwood given so much control of the corridor...no pressure at all. They just won't get it against us. We just HAVE to win tomorrow night...it'll be one of the great travesties of AFL football history if we don't.
why?
use your head - you can answer that question don't be lazy

StSteven
Club Player

Re Bomber being overrated. Let's save that cr@p until we have won two flags.