The Final in London

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Marcus1232
Club Player

The Final in London

Well i found my place for the finals series The Shepherds Bush Walkabout.

What an atmosphere they had on the friday morning they had a massive rear projection screen with the game playing on one side of the room you pretty much had all the Saints supporters togethor and the other side the cats.

I cant wait for the prelim and the Grand Final already bought my tickets 15 pound gets you in the door and gets you 2 pints and a breakfast.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

Sounds good.
Im going to be on a cruise to the glasiers in Chile with no internet connection or mobile reception for a week begining on the Friday before Grand Final day.
Ill find out in October if we won the Grand Final.
As much as that will suck the all inclusive cruise with Lobsters and cocktails will take my mind off the Football for a bit.

saint3d
Club Player

Goose is king wrote:Sounds good.
Im going to be on a cruise to the glasiers in Chile with no internet connection or mobile reception for a week begining on the Friday before Grand Final day.
Ill find out in October if we won the Grand Final.
As much as that will suck the all inclusive cruise with Lobsters and cocktails will take my mind off the Football for a bit.
Any sane St Kilda supporter would have a nervous breakdown by 6pm AEST 25/9. You must be quite mad.

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

Well its the only time I will ever be in Chile and the only time I can do the cruise.
Problem is it could also be the only time we win a Premiership (two tough finals to go I know).
I think you are right I am mad. Could you image waiting days to find out in this day and age.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

I couldnt stand it. Surely the captain of the ship can do you a little favour. He's gotta have a satelite that could pick up a score even.