Goal Umpiring

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Solar wrote:don't bother with the troll MM
Nah it's all good - Plugger's just having fun becasue he knows he can get a rise.

I find it fdascinating that he cannot (will not?) ever defend 'bad luck' / poor decisions' againts us.

He also won't answer the question when the answer will prove his argument false.
And I find it impossible to actually believe there is some conspiracy against us. That really fascinates me.
What conspiracy?
WHere did I say there was a conspiracy against us?
You're starting to sound like 'dodgy' - ascribing sentiments to other posters that don't exist.

I'd just like to know why when we receive free kicks that are techi=nically correct we are 'lucky' in your eyes,
BUT
when we give away technically correct free kicks they're 'warranted' in your eyes.

Why the disparity in your opinion?

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Hilarious.
Funnier if you think it won't one day come out. Not saying it's a conspiracy against us, just that where there's big money - and there is in gambling - there is always a degree of corruption.

I guess you didn't think any player used drugs and that the tooth fairy left a gold coin donation whenever an oppo player knocked your teeth out...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Nah it's all good - Plugger's just having fun becasue he knows he can get a rise.

I find it fdascinating that he cannot (will not?) ever defend 'bad luck' / poor decisions' againts us.

He also won't answer the question when the answer will prove his argument false.
And I find it impossible to actually believe there is some conspiracy against us. That really fascinates me.
What conspiracy?
You're starting to sound like 'dodgy' - ascribing sentiments to other posters that don't exist.

I'd just like to know why when we receive free kicks that are techi=nically correct we are 'lucky' in your eyes,
BUT
when we give away technically correct free kicks they're 'warranted' in your eyes.

Well it must be against us because in your opinion we are the only side who misses frees. Get the blinkers off, you will enjoy the wins much more. I must say going to games thinking we will get a raw deal doesnt excite me but my old man has always said Saints supporters arent sure if we should just take a win.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Re: Goal Umpiring

bigcarl wrote:there should be an inquiry into it. how anyone could miss zac's fist is beyond me.

rank incompetence that could have cost the better team on the night the match.
100%!!

Any moron wanting to have a sook about the result and how the last goal was a goal only need to look at the Chapman/Dawson assist! Should have been a behind! So if anything the Cats would have still lost! :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

What conspiracy?

BUT

Well it must be against us because in your opinion we are the only side who misses frees. Get the blinkers off, you will enjoy the wins much more. I must say going to games thinking we will get a raw deal doesnt excite me but my old man has always said Saints supporters arent sure if we should just take a win.
There you go again.
Post whatever dfrivel you can make up - definitely got a case of the 'dodgy's'

Please point out a single post of mine that states anything like what you have just posted. One of mine not some made up nonsenses by either you or 'dodgy'.

And I didn't miss that you again neglected to answer the question with your no too subtle sidestep.

But you won't. You've really started getting teh 'dodgy act' down pat, haven't you?

Deflect, deflect, deflect
mostly with utter rubbish.

But that's ok plugger, I still value your input on here :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Read your posts. On an unbiased site they would suggest conspirancy. On here your a hero.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Read your posts. On an unbiased site they would suggest conspirancy. On here your a hero.
It's got nothing to do with what I post, it's totally of your making.
You read into them whatever you're pre-disposed in thinking.

And BTW, how's the answer to the 'lucky'deserved' question?