Big chance for Big Mac

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:
FQF wrote:
bigcarl wrote:It might be a chance for Kosi to show that he can hold down a spot in the ruck and Stanley comes in to play in the forward line.
If that was on the cards you would have thought that Kosi would have been given at least 50% of ruck time after Gardi went down.

But he didn't play there very much at all.

(Even Blake went up for abit!)

And when he was there he did not set the world on fire... even remotely.
They might go Pattison in the ruck I guess.

Plugger, is Stanley physically ready to go up against the big ruckmen? Also, what is King's fitness status?
No Stanley will not ruck if played or if he does it will only be short periods. Kosi will help Ben out.

saint58
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
FQF wrote:
bigcarl wrote:It might be a chance for Kosi to show that he can hold down a spot in the ruck and Stanley comes in to play in the forward line.
If that was on the cards you would have thought that Kosi would have been given at least 50% of ruck time after Gardi went down.

Plugger, is Stanley physically ready to go up against the big ruckmen? Also, what is King's fitness status?
No Stanley will not ruck if played or if he does it will only be short periods. Kosi will help Ben out.

It would be good if stanley played that would gives us the option of a key forward and ruck with him and kosi.

older saint
SS Life Member

I think AGrdi more precaution. got tested at both quesrter time and haflf time. Played on and came off in 3rd - looks like just tightness as he wouldn't have come on after half time if any more. Do not write off for next week as may just be tightness. Any doubt with Freo losnig he will be rested and Pattison will come in or Stanley and Kosi to ruck ( which may yet happen for finals)

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

older saint wrote:I think AGrdi more precaution. got tested at both quesrter time and haflf time. Played on and came off in 3rd - looks like just tightness as he wouldn't have come on after half time if any more. Do not write off for next week as may just be tightness. Any doubt with Freo losnig he will be rested and Pattison will come in or Stanley and Kosi to ruck ( which may yet happen for finals)

Seemed in very good spirits at the end of the game....

Hopefully tightness and just rested!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

older saint wrote:I think AGrdi more precaution. got tested at both quesrter time and haflf time. Played on and came off in 3rd - looks like just tightness as he wouldn't have come on after half time if any more. Do not write off for next week as may just be tightness. Any doubt with Freo losnig he will be rested and Pattison will come in or Stanley and Kosi to ruck ( which may yet happen for finals)
Yep, precaution. that'sa what I though because he did come back on in the third at one stage.

Kosi did not look good in the ruck. I don't know what is wrong with him but really out of form as we all know.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Big chance for Big Mac

Sainternist wrote:Signs aren't looking good for Michael Gardiner. .
According to Leigh Tudor Gardi only had a bit of a spasm and it was only precautionary.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
GoTheTorp
Club Player

saint58 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
FQF wrote:

Will he or wont he yes he will no he wont please explain ?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

GoTheTorp wrote:
saint58 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
FQF wrote:

What a moron.

GoTheTorp
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
saint58 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
FQF wrote:

What a moron.
Yes you are now please explain without your name calling and inuendo

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

GoTheTorp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
saint58 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
FQF wrote:

What a moron.
Yes you are now please explain wohtout your name calling and inuendo
Maybe I should just have a go at your spelling. Heard of the expression bite you on the arse.

GoTheTorp
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
saint58 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
FQF wrote:

What a moron.
Maybe I should just have a go at your spelling. Heard of the expression bite you on the arse.
Say what you like i have keyboard problems but can you please explain your lack of intitiative with your postings and your desire to attack people wothout reason?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

GoTheTorp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
saint58 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
FQF wrote:

What a moron.
Say what you like i have keyboard problems but can you please explain your lack of intitiative with your postings and your desire to attack people wothout reason?
Yes the man who says grow the F*** up to a post of mine. Short term memory problems. Now go away please. Hilarious.

GoTheTorp
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
saint58 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
FQF wrote:

What a moron.
Yes the man who says grow the F*** up to a post of mine. Short term memory problems. Now go away please. Hilarious.
I will not let your mediocrity sway my opinions

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

GoTheTorp wrote:Saw his 1st games, i was sitting with his 2 aunties and they were snapping as many shots off as they could i think he had 1 touch for the night, a xhanked kick for goal. Who would of thought that the same young man was going to become the gun he is going to be. Love the Big Ben
Did any of them go through? Should we consider drafting them?

Furtius Quo Rdelious
GoTheTorp
Club Player

kosifantutti23 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:Saw his 1st games, i was sitting with his 2 aunties and they were snapping as many shots off as they could i think he had 1 touch for the night, a xhanked kick for goal. Who would of thought that the same young man was going to become the gun he is going to be. Love the Big Ben
Did any of them go through? Should we consider drafting them?
Sarcasm is the lowest for m of wit!!

Legendary
Club Player

Really improving his ruckwork the last three weeks.

Was only averaging 7-8 hitouts per game most of the year.

Had 19 hitouts against the Hawks (Wayde Skipper), 12 against the Bombers (David Hille) and 18 against the Power (Dean Brogan).

Starting to make a contribution with his ruckwork as he gets stronger and more confident.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Gardi will be fine. The same happened a few weeks ago.
We need him in the finals so all precautions are taken.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
backit
Club Player

Was talked up well by the Fox Sports commentators today, called him a future star amongst other positive descriptions, still along way to go but with efforts like today he will develop into the player we want and need in the future.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

FQF wrote:I would say that it would be a straight swap Pattison for Gardiner until Gardi's ready to come back.

Stanley is too lean to be a ruckman, and Kosi is better than him in the forward line.
King any chance?

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
battye
Saintsational Legend

McEvoy was really good today, I've been unsure about him for a while thinking that not much separated he and King... today he really showed something around the ground and in front of goal. Superb game, and hopefully it's onwards and upwards from here.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

dcstkfc wrote:King any chance?
Isn't Kingy still recovering from a hammy?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

crikey blake was in the ruck yesterday
rhys to come in if kingy is no good
koz and ben in the ruck