We are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint58
Club Player

We are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times do we have to get beaten by Essendon the same bloody way like with pace contested ball and lack of commitment by our players before we learn.

To play tom lynch on Flecter for a 1st gamer STUPID!
Our players know that they are not going to get droped allways the same mistakes and its marsked by winning a few games.

We will be luck to make the 8 now and a top 4 is out of the question now.

I was not impressed with the coaching either,i thought maybe eddy could have come in at least he is good at contesed ball, and we dont have flexibility in the side teams have worked us out.

We are going backwards now?

Sorry for my harsh words but iam very very very long suffering over 35 years supporter and member who has seen many bad years and i feel now our chance to win a flag is now going.

The worst thing is there was anticapation of a flag but now the reality of it is i now think we will not win one with this team and we should have got at least 1.

But i will be stupid enought to by a membership again next year,but iam off to melbourne rebels rugby union games with my son next year.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

youd make an awesome dockers supporter... bag the club everytime something goes wrong... the sky is falling the sky is falling

yet... still there you are week in week out

wow.....

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Re: We are GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saint58 wrote:How many times do we have to get beaten by Essendon the same bloody way like with pace contested ball and lack of commitment by our players before we learn.
On the positive side...when has it ever effected our performance in the finals? How much did we win by the last time we beat them, then folded like a deck of cards in the finals. Worry about it when it counts.

saint58
Club Player

saint58 wrote:How many times do we have to get beaten by Essendon the same bloody way like with pace contested ball and lack of commitment by our players before we learn.

Our players know that they are not going to get droped allways the same mistakes and its marsked by winning a few games.

I was not impressed with the coaching either,i thought maybe eddy could have come in at least he is good at contesed ball, and we dont have flexibility in the side teams have worked us out.

Sorry for my harsh words but iam very very very long suffering over 35 years supporter and member who has seen many bad years and i feel now our chance to win a flag is now going.

The worst thing is there was anticapation of a flag but now the reality of it is i now think we will not win one with this team and we should have got at least 1.

How come Geelong the pies and bulldogs all peak this time of year and we allways faulter bad managment or coaching if other teams can do it why carnt we how long will it take for the penny to drop.

But i will be stupid enought to by a membership again next year,but iam off to melbourne rebels rugby union games with my son next year.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

That's quite the bleat you've got going there.

Wow.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

If u think u r stupid enough for buying a membership and thus supporting your club then your club doesn't need fairweather supporters.

Your post is seriously flawed and has no merit.

saint58
Club Player

wasaintsfan wrote:youd make an awesome dockers supporter... bag the club everytime something goes wrong... the sky is falling the sky is falling

yet... still there you are week in week out

wow.....
NAME ONE OTHER TIME I HAVE BAGED THE CLUB WHEN THINGS HAVE GONE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF know any thing i was allways supportive of zack,RL, and even kosi like suggesting he playes at chb i may not be right, but to suggest iam bagging the club EVERYTIME something goes wrong is totaly un called for and uniforative.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saint58
Club Player

You say the club dosnt deserve supporters like me well let me see,
I used to go down to home games with my mates in the 70,80,90,and we were crap but we still went.

Each week and we got to the point were we never thought we would even make the finals let alone a flag but we still went.Do you know how many people there a hand full and we had something like 8000 members I was one of them.

So dont tell me the club doenst deserve supporters like me i have done my time and if i wish to vent my frustrations i will.

Why dont you try using your brain and look at the game and the club instead of takeing the easy way out and using abuse.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

If I could bothered, I would compile a list of those posters who only turn up after a loss :x

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:If I could bothered, I would compile a list of those posters who only turn up after a loss :x
Poochy, saint58, Rodgerfox, um.... there's more but I can't be stuffed thinking of them...

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
SainterK wrote:If I could bothered, I would compile a list of those posters who only turn up after a loss :x
Poochy, saint58, Rodgerfox, um.... there's more but I can't be stuffed thinking of them...
Be fair. Rodge is pretty down on the club all the time.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:
Be fair. Rodge is pretty down on the club all the time.
...and Poochy is pre-degruch. Try BigMart. :D

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Meh, heard it all before

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... ght=rooted

Then what happened (shrugs)