Game of week- on now- Saints vs hawks

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Game of week- on now- Saints vs hawks

starting now 8.30 wed
Fox 1

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
AlpineStars
Club Player

I'll watch it but if they keep slipping over again I'm turning it off.

Wake me up when September ends.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

It's only gonna wind up being a draw again. Save yourself the angst.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
backit
Club Player

Watch after Schneiders goal with about 6 minutes left third quarter they focus on the crowd and there are my two daughters in their Saints finery, painted faces sitting next to their Grandmother, cheering. Made their Dad proud watching up North and now will be catching it again.

Dedicated Saints fans my girls.

Badlands
Club Player

Just watching the game again... Dal might have had a bit of a dog of a night, but geez he had a crucial involvement with 45 secs on the clock.

Dempster and Gwilt were the only two back trying to mop up under pressure until Dal ran back to help out, received a handpass which Gwilt couldn't have received as he'd gone to ground, then while running the other way he did a handpass back over his head to Dempster. 15 seconds later Kosi is claiming a mark in front of the sticks and the umpire calls for a ball-up.

And the rest, as they say, is history...

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

And Umpire McBurny tells 'Murali' at half time he must kick over the mark otherwise it will be play on.
That kind of confirms that the umpiring department has no idea about the 'Buddy Arc Rule' even within the same game.

If Geischen is to be believed, then McBurney needs to be disciplined for not remembering that Buddy is 'speciallllllll' and therefore doesn't need to abide by the rules.