Milneys open hand chest hit.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

supersaints
Club Player

Milneys open hand chest hit.

The local TV station in Tassy, said on the late news after the game,that Milne's hit (where the Hawk player doubled over as if shot) would be reviewed by the MRP. I hope he was joking but if not expect Milney six weeks and another three weeks for Bakes...........

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Milneys open hand chest hit.

supersaints wrote:The local TV station in Tassy, said on the late news after the game,that Milne's hit (where the Hawk player doubled over as if shot) would be reviewed by the MRP. I hope he was joking but if not expect Milney six weeks and another three weeks for Bakes...........
Yes because apart from Bakes we have done badly from the MRP this year.

The Jeff
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Don't differentiate between how we have done at the MRP when Bakes was involved and when Bakes wasn't. You simply can't.

It is because of the Bakes decision that we have done poorly at the MRP this year
Last edited by The Jeff on Sun 25 Jul 2010 2:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

FQF
35...LEGEND
Club Player

Re: Milneys open hand chest hit.

supersaints wrote:The local TV station in Tassy, said on the late news after the game,that Milne's hit (where the Hawk player doubled over as if shot) would be reviewed by the MRP. I hope he was joking but if not expect Milney six weeks and another three weeks for Bakes...........
Nearly choked on my KFC when that little snippet came on.........

Surely not........but you never know, it is the MRP we are talking about here.. :?..and that panel has no F$%king clue ,AT ALL............IMO.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Jeff wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Don't differentiate between how we have done at the MRP when Bakes was involved and when Bakes wasn't. You simply can't.

It is because of the Bakes decision that we have done poorly at the MRP this year
No Bakes has done poorly. Everyone else at the club has done pretty well.

The Jeff
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
I thought Bakes was part of the club...unless you are suggesting he is bigger than they club?

In any case, Bakes did do poorly. The excessive penalty impacts the club and thus, the club has done poorly at the MRP.

FQF
goodie
Club Player

Should look at the Hawks bloke for diving. Open handed shot to the ribcage doesn't have that effect

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
The Jeff wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

bull s***........sammy gilbert ring a bell????

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Jeff wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Did he miss a game? I dont think so. I am more worried about how a left footer can run to the right when kicking for ghoal. It is an amazing skill. How are you going happy?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Jeff wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Did he miss a game? I dont think so. I am more worried about how a left footer can run to the right when kicking for ghoal. It is an amazing skill. How are you going happy?
sammy g should not have been charged in the first place ffs......flowering apologists for the afl have no place on this forum...imhfo......

you fall into the same trap time after time...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Jeff wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

you fall into the same trap time after time...... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Is the trap to even comment on an old man cleaner who is upset with world. Yes you are right. Or is it you, of little footy knowledge, trying to make out you were joking. The one thing you are right about is the joke part. You are a joke. By the way when has Buddy ever run to the right when kicking? No idea.

axcellence
Club Player

Refer Lenny's reprimand...

nny Hayes, St Kilda, has been charged with a level one striking offence against Jeromey Webberley, Richmond, during the first quarter of the round 11 match between St Kilda and Richmond, played at Etihad Stadium on Friday June 4, 2010.

In summary, he can accept a reprimand and 60 points towards his future record with an early plea.

The incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points). This is a total of four activation points, resulting in a classification of a level one offence, drawing 80 demerit points and a reprimand. He has no existing good or bad record. An early plea reduces the sanction by 25 per cent to a reprimand and 60 points towards his future record.

ST KILDA star Lenny Hayes has escaped suspension and remains eligible for the Brownlow Medal despite being charged with striking by the match review panel.

Hayes slapped Richmond youngster Jeromey Webberley during the first quarter of the Saints’ win on Friday night, but he can accept a reprimand and 60 demerit points with an early plea because the contact was judged to be low impact.

35...LEGEND
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Jeff wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Assume you are talking buddy here.

From memory he ran out to the right ( well off his line) when attempting the left foot banana after the half time siren.
All this after being told that if he ran off his line it would be play on and no score.

So what were them dopey ump's doing while he took the shot?.....walking back the the centre or something :?

They obviously weren't watching what Arc Boy was doing. :roll:.....unreal.
Last edited by 35...LEGEND on Sun 25 Jul 2010 6:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

35...LEGEND wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Jeff wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Assume you are talking buddy here.

From memory ha ran out to the right ( well off his line) when attempting the left foot banana after the half time siren.
All this after being told that if he ran off his line it would be play on and no score.

So what were them dopey ump's doing while he took the shot?.....walking back the the centre or something :?

They obviously weren't watching what Arc Boy was doing. :roll:.....unreal.
Of course you run to the right when doing a banana. I am talking about his natural arc. Tell me how any left footer could do it. It is impossible.

35...LEGEND
Club Player

re;...."how a left footer can run to the right when kicking for ghoal. It is an amazing skill."

Think the question is answered.... :? ....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

35...LEGEND wrote:re;...."how a left footer can run to the right when kicking for ghoal. It is an amazing skill."

correct...what i'm saying is that buddy does not have a natural curve in his run up...he runs to whichever side opens up the goal angle....

plugga ain't no einstein so i guess he has trouble keeping up.....

ps albert.....that's spelt.....g o a l....don't know wtf a ghoal is...... :roll: :roll:

35...LEGEND
Club Player

stinger wrote:
35...LEGEND wrote:re;...."how a left footer can run to the right when kicking for ghoal. It is an amazing skill."

correct...what i'm saying is that buddy does not have a natural curve in his run up...he runs to whichever side opens up the goal angle....

ps albert.....that's spelt.....g o a l....don't know wtf a ghoal is...... :roll: :roll:

Well, from what i've seen,Buddy's natural arc is to out to the left of man on mark.(from buddies view)

Can't say i've ever seen him go the other way and kick a drop punt.

Even from the wrong side for a left footer the arc goes to the left of man on mark.IMO.

So can't agree that he goes whatever way he chooses to open up the angle................Banana's out to the right....set shots,natural arc to left.IMO.

As Plug states,it would be difficult.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

Resorting to spelling. OMG you really are in trouble. Do a poll on it. It will be one to the right and 1000 to the left. PS you do know what right and left is dont you?