Umpiring

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Maybe we should be looking for other excuses ans this is coming from someone not at the game. If you lose by 8 goals against an apparently ordinary side there must be other reasons.

why this love for umpires plugga.....one of them bend you over and give you your first did they???...gawd you are predictable..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
How is your relation of the Cloke family Peter Carey going. Thats right. He has nothing to do with that family. You are that embarrassed by that call you cant even apologise for lying. No get back to doing what you do best. Making up stories.

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

degruch wrote:Well captain-hardcore-call-'em-as-I-see-'em-sport, if running your posts past me for permission stops you from posting generalised crap, maybe dropping me a PM before you do would be advisable. :wink:
You've promoted me! Thanks just so much! :wink:

And it's possible hell may freeze over, but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath for that PM ... :roll:

degruch
Saintsational Legend

St DAC wrote:
degruch wrote:Well captain-hardcore-call-'em-as-I-see-'em-sport, if running your posts past me for permission stops you from posting generalised crap, maybe dropping me a PM before you do would be advisable. :wink:
You've promoted me! Thanks just so much! :wink:

And it's possible hell may freeze over, but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath for that PM ... :roll:
Meh, suit yourself. :|

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Maybe we should be looking for other excuses ans this is coming from someone not at the game. If you lose by 8 goals against an apparently ordinary side there must be other reasons.

why this love for umpires plugga.....one of them bend you over and give you your first did they???...gawd you are predictable..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
How is your relation of the Cloke family Peter Carey going. Thats right. He has nothing to do with that family. You are that embarrassed by that call you cant even apologise for lying. No get back to doing what you do best. Making up stories.

peter carey ..peter cameron....both maggots....one of them is related to the clokes ..one isn't....i believe carey is the one...you believe it's cameron...who gives a f*** either way......you don't believe me...i don't believe you...i hardly think that mrs cloke would give her maiden name to one of her sons...even the clokes aren't that bogan..

...embarressed....you wish???....anyway....

...what was the name of the umpire with whom you shared your first sexual experience....??...you can tell us..we are all saints here...or are we??? :wink: :lol: 8-) :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Who gives a crap about the umpires. You play well enough and you take them out of the equation. Yes they are s*** but so were the Saints

Another opportunity awaits!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:Who gives a crap about the umpires. You play well enough and you take them out of the equation. Yes they are s*** but so were the Saints

as we have all said...well ...apart from plugga.....i'm told he wears his make believe umpires outfit to bed.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nick is god

Wow, interesting read

I do love the umpires are cheats line, 1 week an umpire tries to screw Collingwood and the next he is supposed to be their best mate?

But I would love to clear 1 thing up, generally free kicks will favour the team who is first to the ball and winning the game, yet yesterday St Kilda won the free kick count quite comfortably and according to this the umpires should have paid them atleast 10 more whilst taking a few off Collingwoods tally?

So that would leave us a 30-10 free kick count in St Kildas favour in a game they get thrashed in, interesting indeed

Oh and Plugger, I can confirm 100% that it is Peter Cameron who is related to the Clokes, pretty common knowledge really

The preceding message was paid for by the cWo

We are taking over
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Nick is god wrote:Wow, interesting read

I do love the umpires are cheats line, 1 week an umpire tries to screw Collingwood and the next he is supposed to be their best mate?

But I would love to clear 1 thing up, generally free kicks will favour the team who is first to the ball and winning the game, yet yesterday St Kilda won the free kick count quite comfortably and according to this the umpires should have paid them atleast 10 more whilst taking a few off Collingwoods tally?

So that would leave us a 30-10 free kick count in St Kildas favour in a game they get thrashed in, interesting indeed

Oh and Plugger, I can confirm 100% that it is Peter Cameron who is related to the Clokes, pretty common knowledge really

another filth troll... :roll: :roll: :roll:don't think any saints supporters on here ever believed that an umpire tried to screw the filth ffs....zac was caught high....should have been a free kick to him...zac was shoved in the back. ditto.....so was roo.....that's three we should have gotten...the ball holding the ball was another...we still wold have lost...but don't try and make things up ffs.....
Last edited by stinger on Sun 18 Jul 2010 4:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

another filth troll... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why because of what he said about the umpires or because he confirmed you lied about Peter Carey?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Why because of what he said about the umpires or because he confirmed you lied about Peter Carey?

i did not lie about peter carey...you and your mate probably are though....of course he is a filth troll...doubt even he would deny that ...hope to see your team on grand final day too..... :twisted: :twisted:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

i dod not lie about peter carey...you and your mate probably are though....
Well if it isnt true that to me makes it a lie and it 100% not true and to think you said Peter Carey looked after Cloke because they are related. That is one big fat lie.

Nick is god

stinger wrote:

another filth troll... :roll: :roll: :roll:don't think any saints supporters on here ever believed that an umpire tried to screw the filth ffs....zac was caught high....should have been a free kick to him...zac was shoved in the back. ditto.....so was roo.....that's three we should have gotten...the ball holding the ball was another...we still wold have lost...but don't try and make things up ffs.....
Really? Wow, so you didnt read all the posts on here calling the umpires cheats? Might be time to buy some new glasses :wink:

The preceding message was paid for by the cWo

We are taking over
stinger
Saintsational Legend

oh go and get a life .....what are you???....i thought you were just a little slow....you know...not very bright. a real albert einstein....not....

....but you are now carrying on like someone who is really mentally handicapped.....i would say retarded...but someone might take offence..

.you are like a dog with a f****** bone ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:oh go and get a life .....what are you???....i thought you were just a little slow....you know...not very bright. a real albert einstein....not....

....but you are now carrying on like someone who is really mentally handicapped.....i would say retarded...but someone might take offence..

Just say you were wrong and I will stop. Doesnt matter how old you are you can still admit you lied. A lot of cleaners lie.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Nick is god wrote:
stinger wrote:

Really? Wow, so you didnt read all the posts on here calling the umpires cheats? Might be time to buy some new glasses :wink:

yeah i read them...the umpires have been known to cheat us before.....never heard of the freo game??...so why wouldn't pple on here believe they are capable of it.....could they be brought..?.maybe....who knows....they certainly made some odd decisions yesterday.....but...we were crap anyway....anyway...you are on the wrong forum.... :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:oh go and get a life .....what are you???....i thought you were just a little slow....you know...not very bright. a real albert einstein....not....

Just say you were wrong and I will stop. Doesnt matter how old you are you can still admit you lied. A lot of cleaners lie.

not in a million years.....as i said...i have never knowingly stated something on here that was untrue.....

starsign
Club Player

we were crap and you really couldn't blame the umpires for the loss

BUT having said that I wouldn't dismiss their early influence on the game
I thought that from the first bounce they aided and abetted in the Pies in gaining their early lead up to about the 4 goal mark, with the Zac high tackle and others that have been mentioned . They also appeared to miss/ignore a lot of early Pie rough stuff that normally gets paid..... I thought they were dishing it out pretty severely particularly to BJ in close and when he attacked the ball on a number of times

Once this mob gets tails up ......

anyway they were up and into it and generally first to the ball etc so we can't whinge , but at that time during the game I recall looking at the score and thinking it's going to be hard from here thanks very much umpires

After that ...forget it we were never going to be in the hunt as there seemed far more amiss, and at half time had thoughts of the flu or revamped level of training as I pondered for reasons as to our display

So I recon they gave them a nice ride early and set them going well! but we should have overcome!!

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

starsign wrote:we were crap and you really couldn't blame the umpires for the loss

I thought that from the first bounce they aided and abetted in the Pies in gaining their early lead up to about the 4 goal mark, with the Zac high tackle and others that have been mentioned . They also appeared to miss/ignore a lot of early Pie rough stuff that normally gets paid..... I thought they were dishing it out pretty severely particularly to BJ in close and when he attacked the ball on a number of times

anyway they were up and into it and generally first to the ball etc so we can't whinge , but at that time during the game I recall looking at the score and thinking it's going to be hard from here thanks very much umpires

After that ...forget it we were never going to be in the hunt as there seemed far more amiss, and at half time had thoughts of the flu or revamped level of training as I pondered for reasons as to our display

So I recon they gave them a nice ride early and set them going well! but we should have overcome!!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

And re the Peter Carey/Peter Cameron slug fest for what it's worht, Peter Cameron is the brother of Mrs Cloke, she of the first ever road rage incident recorded many, many years ago.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

starsign wrote:we were crap and you really couldn't blame the umpires for the loss

good post ...just about sums up the situation.....