David King

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

David King

Remember that when Carlton beat us he said we were effectively finished as a flag chance and said Carlton would finish above us..must ring in soon!!

Tuned into 3aw after the game and he was expowsing how much better Collingwood are than us and that Geelong will definately finish on top to play Freo in the first final..

Hope that we can smash Collingwood and finish on top to shove it up this know all smart arse...

Geelong have a tough run home .

In a way don't mind the doubters..

Confident we are tracking exactly where we want at this stage but his pro filth rave got me going..

Will only make it sweeter when we expose the September pretenders

:twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Is that the same David King who got sacked as an assistant coach at the poorest performing club (Richmond) at the time? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

seriously pay little attention to this guy hes a moron.

Was a hot/cold player, couldnt coach and cant cut it in the media as a try hard. Why does football media owe so many drop kicks a career purely cause they played the game.....you CAN have played the game and be useless in the media.

“Yeah….nah””
maverick
Saintsational Legend

Agree, really has little idea, very little.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Listened to one call on the way home and King was all over it, Saints were lucky fell over the line, didn't play well blah blah blah.

Fair dinkum, what a cabbage :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Heard it too, suggest there should be some Saint supporters ringing him in 2 weeks time after we beat the filth for the 2nd time this year.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

They can say what we want, not paying our best and still on top of the ladder. They should be worried 8-)

Qld Saints Supporter Group
bozza1980
Club Player

Re: David King

saint patrick wrote:Remember that when Carlton beat us he said we were effectively finished as a flag chance and said Carlton would finish above us..must ring in soon!!

Tuned into 3aw after the game and he was expowsing how much better Collingwood are than us and that Geelong will definately finish on top to play Freo in the first final..
The same Collingwood that has lost to St Kilda the last 4 times they have met, including two finals?

Look he's obviously right, Collingwood haven't beaten either of the top 2 sides since 2008, and have won 2 games against top 4 opposition since the start of the 2009 season.

When compared to St Kilda's terrible record of one loss against top 2 sides in this time which also doubles as their only loss against top 4 sides.

He may to come to conclusion you have to ignore exposed form rather than appraise it.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
backit
Club Player

Two weeks in a row this tool has a topic dedicated to him, he was an average footballer playing in a North Side that was in good era, he is a failed Assistant Coach at a bottom club now a media hack who makes comments that get him attention by riling fans up of good clubs.

See what he has to say on the last saturday in September, thats when it will come back and bite him on the arse.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

He is, quite seriously, a moron of the highest order.

We could be six goals up in a gf with three minutes to go and Collingwood will still be a better side than us.

The guy is a flog.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Not everyone can love us. I would actually rather there be a few doubting THomas's within the media, than have everyone urinating in our pocket. Not sure how he's fallen in love with the pies so quickly? Much like the crows last year, they can look great against av opposition. Their fwd line won't have it so easy in 2 weeks time. Let's remember that the WC are awful, especially in Melbourne. Have lost 25 out of their last 27 games interstate I heard on the radio.

I just want to beat the Lions in Brisbane. We hardly ever do that - then worry about the pies.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote: I just want to beat the Lions in Brisbane. We hardly ever do that - then worry about the pies.
Me too

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

David King?
Is that the bloke who got dumped by the New England Patriots a couple of months ago?
What would he know about football?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

maverick wrote:
Moods wrote: I just want to beat the Lions in Brisbane. We hardly ever do that - then worry about the pies.
Me too
PLEASE, can we not just win, but totally smash them. I want to see those supporters leaving at 3/4 time.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
bozza1980
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:
maverick wrote:
Me too
PLEASE, can we not just win, but totally smash them. I want to see those supporters leaving at 3/4 time.
I'm with you on this Bev.

Have been at the Gabba too many times as the Lions have dished out some awful hidings to us and worn the brunt off their arrogant supporters.

It'll be sweet to get one back on them and record win number 3 at the venue!!! Can't wait!!!

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Just one game at a time guys... one game at a time.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:They can say what we want, not paying our best and still on top of the ladder. They should be worried 8-)
That about sums it up, I bet every other club could not plat there best, be without there best player and another very good one.

They should be worried

I love this club
TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:Just one game at a time guys... one game at a time.
I agree, take on the game in front of you and dont think about the next one till this one is done.

Let the haters hate, if we lose they say we are finished as side when we win they say we dont deserve it.
I have seen posts from more than enough passionate loyal supporters on here and we are the ones that matter, the rest of the riff raff can go jump.

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
bozza1980
Club Player

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:Just one game at a time guys... one game at a time.
I agree, take on the game in front of you and dont think about the next one till this one is done.

Let the haters hate, if we lose they say we are finished as side when we win they say we dont deserve it.
I have seen posts from more than enough passionate loyal supporters on here and we are the ones that matter, the rest of the riff raff can go jump.
It's actually fantastic.

I thought for sure once we knocked off the cats we could no longer fly under the radar. How wrong was I.

In the maelstrom of the rights and wrongs of the Stephen Baker suspension the media seemed to forget that we were level on points on top of the ladder and the only team this year undefeated against top 5 opposition.

Let them talk up the cats and hawks and dogs and pies and whoever else they decide are the best sides in the comp, I'm more than happy for us to continue what we are doing and take them by suprise.

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Its true the media does seem to be glossing over the fact that we arent where they all thought we would be after Roo got hurt.

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
bozza1980
Club Player

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Its true the media does seem to be glossing over the fact that we arent where they all thought we would be after Roo got hurt.
Yep.

I loved on Footy Classified, I'm not sure which team Dermie was referring too, but he suggested they weren't in the same class as the cats and saints.

Funny, I distinctly remember Dermie for weeks saying we had no chance to win it witout Riewoldt and minimal with him. This is after knocking off two other top 4 sides without the big blonde bloke!!!

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

David King is a lying buffoon.

Richmond were thrilled to see the back of him, I'm told.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
stinger
Saintsational Legend

bozza1980 wrote:
TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Its true the media does seem to be glossing over the fact that we arent where they all thought we would be after Roo got hurt.
Yep.

I loved on Footy Classified, I'm not sure which team Dermie was referring too, but he suggested they weren't in the same class as the cats and saints.

!

dullbogs,,,,from memory

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Shrappy
Club Player

That P r i c k also said on 3AW that Baker deserved his 12 weeks and should have got more...

oh when
Club Player

The Bubble

Don't worry - they can't burst the St Kilda bubble.