Now the world knows - Saints players with carryover points

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

backit
Club Player

Now the world knows - Saints players with carryover points

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/s ... 5886549231

Nice article :!: from Bruce Matthews that highlights all our players who have carryover points and can be suspended if found guilty of commiting another offence this seaason. The Herald scum can't let go and take a free hit on the Saints at any opportunity they get.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

Re: Now the world knows - Saints players with carryover poin

backit wrote:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/s ... 5886549231

Nice article :!: from Bruce Matthews that highlights all our players who have carryover points and can be suspended if found guilty of commiting another offence this seaason. The Herald scum can't let go and take a free hit on the Saints at any opportunity they get.
they did do that with hawthorn in 2008.

saintnick12
Club Player

Where's the list of the rest of the teams with star players with carryover points. :roll: :roll:

Hang on...only of interest if its the saints. Seriously annoying.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

The system is filthy and corrupt.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:Where's the list of the rest of the teams with star players with carryover points. :roll: :roll:

Hang on...only of interest if its the saints. Seriously annoying.
I think the other teams lists should be printed............

............... Just before the finals start!!! 8-)

Stjohn
Club Player

Funnily enough...

that's exactly what i posted as a comment to the article, this morning...'Where are all the other teams and players with carry-over points'. Naturally, the Hun has chosen not to publish my comment...

" I am a loyal person and at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know I am a St Kilda person for life. That was something that has heavily influenced my decision.â€
fingers
Saintsational Legend

I just tweeted the herald sun directly naming Bruce's weak ass journalism

lurker#134
Club Player

Can someone remind me how Jimmy Gwilt earned his points? I honestly can't remember.

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Because he wears red white and black.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

lurker#134 wrote:Can someone remind me how Jimmy Gwilt earned his points? I honestly can't remember.
Against Hawks last year I think, took a guilty plea for head high contact maybe?

It's just because it's topical that they published the Saints list, that's all...

backit
Club Player

Thats fine understand its topical but why not in fair and unbiased journalism show all clubs, that would be of more interest to the general footy reading public than just our club.

It can be slanted anyway you like but there are 15 other clubs out there.

Johnny Favier
Club Player

Gotta agree - one of our guys must have p1ssed on someone's chips at the Herald Sun 'cos they've been gunning for us for a few weeks now - almost to the point of public slander.

I'm normally immune to this kind of thing, but fair dinkum, day after day of this tripe is really starting to get on my t1ts...

Thank God our club has a bulletproof hide these days!

As Ross said "Guess what? We're 10-3." That'll do me nicely... 8-)

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Favier wrote:Gotta agree - one of our guys must have p1ssed on someone's chips at the Herald Sun 'cos they've been gunning for us for a few weeks now - almost to the point of public slander.

I'm normally immune to this kind of thing, but fair dinkum, day after day of this tripe is really starting to get on my t1ts...

Thank God our club has a bulletproof hide these days!

As Ross said "Guess what? We're 10-3." That'll do me nicely... 8-)

payback for us calling the pricks pricks and that fat f*** robbo a fat f***

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
GSG
Club Player

Re: Now the world knows - Saints players with carryover poin

backit wrote:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/s ... 5886549231

I must be missing something - really drastically missing something.
Baker, and so it seems Kosi, got a lot of carry over points. Fair enough if it's the case. What I want to know why other palyers get regularly suspended and don't seem to have carry over points.

Dustin Fletcher, for instance, seems to get suspended every year once or twice, either for tripping, or something else. there never seems to be more than one or two weeks. Mooney (Cats) is regularly suspended, but his carry over points seem negligible, compared ot Baker's . There are a lot of other players who seem to incure regular suspension!!

Baker had no suspension in 2008 and 2009 - meaning he was clean for two years. So please, somebody out ther explain to me the whole shabang of how this system works?????

I sure as hell don't understand it.

ChelseaGuy
Club Player

Why get upset by anything in the Herald Sun -- there is no journalism in it and always succumbs to sensationalism (as opposed to saintsationalism which we all love and admire)

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I'm sure bakes is a fan of yours too Bruce
As for Baker, his season is as good as finished. Surely, the Saints couldn't even consider picking someone who hasn't played for 10 weeks and thrust him into finals action where the pressure and pace is ramped up 50 per cent, no pun intended.

He didn't utter a single word of explanation during more than two hours in the tribunal room. Perhaps, better to keep your mouth shut and feign innocence than to open it and remove all doubt.

There won't be much sympathy for him outside the Moorabbin precinct. Imagine the thug accusations if his first quarter madness had been against four different Cats instead of simply one tormented opponent.
I'd Like to apologise to the St Kilda Community for supplying the Herald_S un with the information- :oops: :evil: :roll: :oops: ( although it is readily available ONLINE for anyone willing to do their homework) and for NOT supplying players from other teams who also Must watch their backsides.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=62844
I did point out several weeks ago that Kosi and Bakes had something in common with
2 Magpies Including their CAPTAIN, Maxwell and B Johnson.
Barry Hall and Amon Buchanan and Lovett Murray and Setanta.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:I'm sure bakes is a fan of yours too Bruce
As for Baker, his season is as good as finished. Surely, the Saints couldn't even consider picking someone who hasn't played for 10 weeks and thrust him into finals action where the pressure and pace is ramped up 50 per cent, no pun intended.

He didn't utter a single word of explanation during more than two hours in the tribunal room. Perhaps, better to keep your mouth shut and feign innocence than to open it and remove all doubt.

There won't be much sympathy for him outside the Moorabbin precinct. Imagine the thug accusations if his first quarter madness had been against four different Cats instead of simply one tormented opponent.
I'd Like to apologise to the St Kilda Community for supplying the Herald_S un with the information- :oops: :evil: :roll: :oops: ( although it is readily available ONLINE for anyone willing to do their homework) and for NOT supplying players from other teams who also Must watch their backsides.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=62844
I did point out several weeks ago that Kosi and Bakes had something in common with
2 Magpies Including their CAPTAIN, Maxwell and B Johnson.
Barry Hall and Amon Buchanan and Lovett Murray and Setanta.
Like I suggested, I'd be happy enough if the info regarding the other teams was published a couple of weeks out from the finals.

At least if one of our blokes slips up now it shouldn't really affect their September campaign.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

we all know the scum from the hun regularly troll this site for stories......even stats....eh mike..?...i see all the ones you used on the sofa last monday were first published on here...but i have no problems with you telling the opposition how good we are.....most successful win loss ration 38 games....etc...etc.....tell you another one.....there have been 10 scoreless quarters these past two years......7 of them against the saints.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
missgez
Club Player

Re: Funnily enough...

Stjohn wrote:that's exactly what i posted as a comment to the article, this morning...'Where are all the other teams and players with carry-over points'. Naturally, the Hun has chosen not to publish my comment...
I wrote a comment too which they also neglected to publish.

So now we have a censorship problem !

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

missgez wrote:
Stjohn wrote:that's exactly what i posted as a comment to the article, this morning...'Where are all the other teams and players with carry-over points'. Naturally, the Hun has chosen not to publish my comment...

I thought that was just me that happened to, everytime I try to post a comment the is against the article it does not get published, no matter how pilite I try to be

I love this club
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

'Whoever wrote this is a pr*ck.'

That was my comment. Don't think they'll publish it somehow.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
missgez
Club Player

Stillwaiting wrote:
missgez wrote:

I thought that was just me that happened to, everytime I try to post a comment the is against the article it does not get published, no matter how pilite I try to be
Actually now you mention it they never posted my anti-Thommo rant after his pathetic attack on Milney pre his 200th!! Just another piece in the steadily-mounting evidence that the Hun is run by Eddie and the Filth :wink: