BIGFOOTY

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

BIGFOOTY

Just an opinion on the forum over there. Just logged on recently and wondered what everyones opinion of it is. Been amazed at the lack of reasonable and quality football talk myself. I mean on the trade drat page they have there a group of Collingwood supprters into a StKilda guy over who is better out of Gram and Toovey. They honestly beleive theyed prefer Toovey :roll: :roll: Is this the sort of CRAP that constantly goes on?

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Big Footy is a sheltered workshop for bogans.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
35...LEGEND
Club Player

Re: BIGFOOTY

CURLY wrote:Just an opinion on the forum over there. Just logged on recently and wondered what everyones opinion of it is. Been amazed at the lack of reasonable and quality football talk myself. I mean on the trade drat page they have there a group of Collingwood supprters into a StKilda guy over who is better out of Gram and Toovey. They honestly beleive theyed prefer Toovey :roll: :roll: Is this the sort of CRAP that constantly goes on?

Bwaahahaha........... :shock: ............. and they'd probably prefer FARKYN TARKYN over BJ, such is the mentality of the average Filith fan.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bigfooty just confirms that we are not popular, if people paying out the Saints and our style of football irritates you, it's best to keep away.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Bigfooty is a place to fine tune your argumentive and down putting of people skills,nothing more. There is no such thing as a sensible footy discussion over there.

It's basically just a place I visit for some humour,and to vent some sh!t on the other clubs tosser supporters,hence why I am red carded quite often...

Bring back the Lockett era
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Just as I thought I mean its great to defend your side but why would you bother wasting your time discussing football when your so biased. Theres a clown called Timmy from Thomastown an internet hero if ever there was one.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Used to go there a lot in the early days of internet forums, but like the Footy Show it has had its time.

Decent discussion on the team boards, because there is absolutely no trolling allowed by the individual moderators.

Opposition teams board and their contributers are usually pretty fair if you are and your aint provocative.

The general footy forum gets jacked by 15 y.o. young sprayers and Bay 13 is full of glorious posts about Rapetank for Carlton or St. Rapists etc.

Shows the mentality of most of the contributers.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
mick13
Club Player

Stick to the Saints forum. I actually prefer it to here as there's literally no bitching and attacking each other. Until Nexus makes her routine appearance.

This place is good cos it's so much more active and much more people, but the BF Saints board is great. Drop in and say hi!

But yes, the rest of the forum there is rarely unbiased and good discussion. But what can you expect on a footy forum when everyone is annonymous and support different teams. Hell there's enough disagreeing here and we're all on the same side!

saintly
Saintsational Legend

there is decent discussion on the big footy st kilda board. It usually has some info on the Zebra's and the saints affiliate dplayers, and sometimes more analytical discussions oregarding saints players/games. Other than that, i don't go into the general football discussion.

they also started a pindividual players . but sometimes that is slow in being updated on what people think.

As well, very little opposition supporters, which is great as there is little trolling

ThePunter
Club Player

I'm usually a featured blogger on Big Footy (when I can use it from work, currently technical issues), and the Saints board is a good place to go if the passion of some on here can go a bit over the top.

We do get intruders (usually Carlton and Collingwood supporters) but they get banned. Usually fewer topics, and much, much less personal invective.

Face
Club Player

The place is full of bogans.

Even Saints posters like JeffDunne are wankers.

jays
Club Player

dont go to big footy will just make you angry
Last edited by jays on Fri 02 Jul 2010 7:50pm, edited 12 times in total.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Used to go there a lot in the early days of internet forums, but like the Footy Show it has had its time.

Decent discussion on the team boards, because there is absolutely no trolling allowed by the individual moderators.

Opposition teams board and their contributers are usually pretty fair if you are and your aint provocative.

The general footy forum gets jacked by 15 y.o. young sprayers and Bay 13 is full of glorious posts about Rapetank for Carlton or St. Rapists etc.

Shows the mentality of most of the contributers.
yeah the club boards are actually very good, great way of getting sandy news also as alot of them go to alot of games.

Lets be honest, any forum that allows pies supporters to have a say will be pretty dodgy... hell a twat on SEN just said that Leon Davis is better then milne because milne can't kick a drop punt and just sits at the back getting cheap kicks.....

:roll:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

cant log on - Saints moderator Fred banned me.

ah well.....

“Yeah….nah””
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

I like Bigfooty for the fantasy cricket and foot league, the tips and expectations thread, the 225 days thread and most of all, for the lulz.

Otherwise, SS s***s all over it in every possible way. the people here are spo much nicer and better looking too!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I checked it out, the "I hate St Kilda' thread on the Doggies board is amusing...

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Nothing wrong with BigFooty.

It gives you an appreciation of how the rest of the world feels about the Saints.

I stick to the main board and actually enjoy arguing with the collingwood trolls.

On the other hand, I don't think opposition supporters should be tolerated here and after two months I'm still waiting to hear back from the mods on my complaints about johnpeterbudgiesmugglers.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

The Saints board on BF is okay - good for discussion, they don't seem to have as much traffic as SS though

The Draft and Trades board is great around draft time

The main BF AFL board has it's share of oxygen bandits - although sometimes there's just as much abuse and trash posts on here :shock:

Stand your ground :shock:
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Face wrote:The place is full of bogans.

Really?

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Face wrote:The place is full of bogans.

Is that right ? What's wrong with Jeff Dunne :shock:

Stand your ground :shock:
Sam23
SS Life Member

I quite like the Saints Board for reading, think there is better discussion there then there is here tbh.

Goddard.
Griggsy
SS Life Member

Good Ol big footy.

General forum to gloat and Bay13 to troll. There is no inbetween, just a bunch of 'yeh, well my team.....'

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

well had my thread on how many weeks for lake deleted and a post criticising John Howard and the former GG

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!