JUST SWITCHED OFF THE FOOTY SHOW

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

merlin
Club Player

JUST SWITCHED OFF THE FOOTY SHOW

Live from geelong tonight, audience is a sea of blue and white hoops.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Hear them cheer when Steve Johnson elbowed Bakes. I just wanna go down there and vent my anger

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Hearing them all cheer when that (I shall see you a week from yesterday) SJ snorted Baker was enough fir me to turn it off.

f*** Geelong supporters, don't care how many nice ones there are out there, I'm sick of them winning everything. Their supporters don't deserve another flag.

Collingwood too.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Just posted about this. It made me sick.

They're getting a bit pleased with themselves down in Hicksville (or is that pr*cksville?)

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

PS I'm not switching it off so I can see just how biased these pr*cks are.

lennyeverywhere
Club Player

Joel Selwood about to be on the footy show

Who thinks Joel Selwood will walk onto the set of the footy show and duck his head looking for another free kick?

R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

Re: Joel Selwood about to be on the footy show

lennyeverywhere wrote:Who thinks Joel Selwood will walk onto the set of the footy show and duck his head looking for another free kick?
That is a great comment! haha He ducks his head all the time! The worst is that Monfries from Essendon always dopping to his knees. I normally always watch the footy show, but have also just turned it off as soon as the first advert came on when Brayshaw said Joel Selwood after the break! I mean give me a break! F**k Geelong! I really want to knock them off in september this year, I am so sick of them, I want us to put them back in there place finally!

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

As I said, once Ablet's gone they will be sh*thouse. I hope thompson doesn't quit so he can coach a bottom side and choke on his bl*dy sandwich!

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

F*ck I HATE Selwood!

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

So its started, fantastic. Love it when Geelong get ahead of themselves. No wonder I hate them, always have.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Solar
Saintsational Legend

was channel changing and saw the footage of baker getting elbowed.... and the cheer

SCUM of the highest order

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Looking at the d*g Selwood...how did he win "Most Courageous"? the guy is always ducking his head....!

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Now even Crawford is sucking up to Geelong!

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Turned it off as soon as I saw Ling come on.

IcanKickit
Club Player

gotta luv the pink pig :roll:

saintsfooty : 'Nothing wrong with that. Infact, it is brilliant to have everyone embracing it.'
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:As I said, once Ablet's gone they will be sh*thouse. I hope thompson doesn't quit so he can coach a bottom side and choke on his bl*dy sandwich!
I disagree. Ablett is the most overrated player of all time. He's just a good midfielder.

The player at Geelong that makes that team something special is Paul Chapman... absolute deadly gun... tears teams apart.

Telstra Dome Vs us last year, tore us apart
GF... tore us apart

MCG last week... not playing... Geelong were just another good team but nothing special.

Our hopes of winning the grandfinal depend of what the hell we're going to do about this guy

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

I turn it off not after long always. It's a show for bogans.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

I wasnt surprised they cheered that part. Most of the talk from the cats fans has been about their poor little Johnson getting bullied. I would have been surprised if they didnt cheer that footage.

I just laughed, if they want to be that kind of scum to cheer something like that then thats up to them.

We still got the 4pts at the end of the day.
Last edited by TazzieSaintGirl83 on Thu 01 Jul 2010 9:33am, edited 1 time in total.

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
gringo
Saintsational Legend

The Geelong fans are just taking the logical message from the AFL -if someone s***s you enough hit them it's their fault.

Anderson I think it was said that he knew it was unfair on Johnson to get suspended but you can't use provocation as an excuse, but was very sympathetic.

I hope this sends a clear message through the night clubs and sporting fields of Australia. Fix your frustrations with the fist, they deserve what they get.

The booing of Baker and the cheering for Johnsons elbow where as the AFL saw the situation, justice served on and off the field.

St Michele
Club Player

Thanks for the warning since we are on delay didn't even bother turning it on.
Geelong have jumped from a team I could tolerate to past Collingwood and West Coast as one I can;t stand. Roll on the finals I wonder who they will go running to the AFL to complain aobut next game :!:

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 3:34am, edited 1 time in total.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Not sure why anbody would watch that shyte anyway, it is just rubbish at the best of times

I love this club
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The Footy Show last night was supposed to be/intended to be a celebration of "The Greatest Team of All", except they didn't bank on some up-jump mob called StKilda holding them goal-less for more than 60% of the game and making them look not much more than an ordinary team. Ended up being as flat as a chyt carters hat.

Imagine that; StKilda shafting Geelong & Ch9 in one go? Lets go for the Daily Double on Sept 25 !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:The Footy Show last night was supposed to be/intended to be a celebration of "The Greatest Team of All", except they didn't bank on some up-jump mob called StKilda holding them goal-less for more than 60% of the game and making them look not much more than an ordinary team. Ended up being as flat as a chyt carters hat.

Imagine that; StKilda shafting Geelong & Ch9 in one go? Lets go for the Daily Double on Sept 25 !!
Another reason for Ch9 undermine the Saints with the held back Gladman interview in the lead up to the big game?

just a thought.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Eastern wrote:The Footy Show last night was supposed to be/intended to be a celebration of "The Greatest Team of All", except they didn't bank on some up-jump mob called StKilda holding them goal-less for more than 60% of the game and making them look not much more than an ordinary team. Ended up being as flat as a chyt carters hat.

Another reason for Ch9 undermine the Saints with the held back Gladman interview in the lead up to the big game?

just a thought.
The thing about this that makes my blood boil is that Ch9 had all this Gladman stuff in the can prior to conning Milney into that interview for his 200th !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!