New charge against Baker from MRP

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

New charge against Baker from MRP

from http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

Steven Baker, St Kilda, has been charged with a level three striking offence against a crepe paper banner at the start of the round 13 match between St Kilda and the Geelong Cats, played at the MCG on Friday June 25, 2010.

In summary, his previous poor record means that his ten-game sanction must remain at ten games, even with an early plea.

The incident was assessed as intentional conduct (three points), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points). This is a total of six activation points, resulting in a classification of a level three offence, drawing 225 demerit points and a two-match sanction. He has an existing bad record of seven matches suspended within the last three years, increasing the penalty by 50 per cent to 337.50 demerit points and a three-match sanction. He also has an existing bad record of playing for St Kilda, increasing the penalty by 300 per cent to 1012.50 demerit points and a ten match sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 1 per cent to 1002.4 points.

Captured in image below.

No need for that sort of thing in our game.

saintnick12
Club Player

Don't scare me like that :wink:

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
saint1974
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:Don't scare me like that :wink:
+1
I have had enough this is the only place Im reading from,please dont make me anymore angry.
Turned off radio TV and are not reading the papers.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Ermmm someone wasnt paying attention during the pre-match on the telly..

There was no banner..it was too wet apparently lol

Case dismissed!!!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor