Astounded

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Astounded

I cannot believe,there are actually sections out there that agree with this decision.

KB..hungry for sport....I will not listen again,ever

Bring back the Lockett era
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Its not the decision the people are agreeing with, its the hatred of Baker.

Before Im 85
TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Im attempting to stay away from the general media over this one, I know it will only make my blood boil.
I prefer to come here, someone will post the bits I need to know and the rest can go by in the wash of stories.
It will only upset me to hear it, see it or read it.

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Don't worry this will galvanize us and make us fight like cornered rats. I would hate to be coming up against the Saints this year. Paul Roos harnessed the derision of old pudding head and used it as motivation to role over West Coast. Come on Saints just another shake of the already full bottle. Smash the rest of the comp and take home the prize. F#$% them all.

deadman walking
Club Player

why listen to bum lickers

Saints43
Club Player

Re: Astounded

jonesy wrote:KB..hungry for sport....I will not listen again,ever
I have been listening to SEN this morning while I work.

That people who have no ability to form their own opinions or to compare precedent - yet have the time, means and access to a telephone tells me that this truly is the lucky country. They would have starved if they were born in Burundi.
Last edited by Saints43 on Tue 29 Jun 2010 11:52am, edited 1 time in total.

Bardon Saint
Club Player

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Im attempting to stay away from the general media over this one, I know it will only make my blood boil.
I prefer to come here, someone will post the bits I need to know and the rest can go by in the wash of stories.
+1

saintlee
Club Player

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Im attempting to stay away from the general media over this one, I know it will only make my blood boil.
Agreed. I read a few of the articles, but staying away from reader's comments...they are full of venom and hatred, little of which is based in fact.

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Yeah I know what you mean, I cant stomach the public comments section the level of spite is just too much for me.

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
gringo
Saintsational Legend

The general public hate taggers thats why when players like CJ, Brady Rawling etc. are never protected by the umpires. You will never see any people that don't barrack for St Kilda back Bakes.

We are constantly derided on radio as bad for the game and boring. People were ringing in saying how awesome that game was where the Cats smashed Richmond? I don't watch games that aren't a competition and don't know why so many push the idea that close hard fought matches aren't exiting.

The football public don't like us because the media push the idea that we are honest battlers playing above ourselves and that geelong are purists.

Geelong systematically shut down scoring and then score heavily as well but there is a push to make geelong the greatest team ever. It makes the umpires decisions easier when they think its one team playing supreme football while the other scrags out a win.

wallbanger
Club Player

The biggest maistake in this thread is that you were actually listening to KB.

The man is a senile, brain-dead fool who cannot stop the drivel that comes out of his pathetic little mouth. Hates St Kilda and always has.

Ignore that imbecile.

Please...let's win a Premiership before GEELONG!!!! (O.k., so we've missed that opportunity...maybe let's win the next one before Geelong????)
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

I heard a grab of Collingfilth coach Mick Sh*thouse sounding like he agreed with the decision. What a t*rd!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Astounded

jonesy wrote:KB..hungry for sport....I will not listen again,ever
Why does this not surprise me? KB is one of the instigators in trying to turn our game into a non-contact sport. Not to mention, he seems to have a pet hate for St.Kilda. He is miserable old curmudgeon.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
realdeal
Club Player

Im exactly the same,
i listened to SEN with finey, pike and robert shaw and that was good listening but KB is senile and the posters on bigfooty are braindead anyway so im keeping away from there too.

saintkid
Club Player

Cant stand that Mark Allen golfer tosser too. He is also expecting his charge to stand as there would be more uproar if he got off.....that's what this filth supporter was saying tonight.

AlpineStars
Club Player

Just read Leigh Matthews on AFL.com he is another Dimitreo lapdog, only mentioned what the AFL wanted him to say, what a crock of s***.

Wake me up when September ends.