For the remainder of the season

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

For the remainder of the season

This club should monitor all video evidence of our games and if any incident that is similar to what Bakes did is done too one of our players we should demand that that player be suspended.
If the MRP decide he has no case to answer, then we go to court and get Bakes penalty quashed.
I am so sick of us being the scapegoat for the AFL, they didn't defend Goose's right's, because they wanted Sydney to win a premiership, Alessio gets off for a charge that in my opinion was worse than what Kosi did.
Of course it's ok for the AFL's golden boy Judd to whack someone in the mouth and to get under hand payments well over and above the AFL's salary cap.
This competition is a scorrupt as FIFA at the moment in my opinion.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

I couldn't agree more. I am not annoyed so much by the fact that Baker got done, it is more the fact that, I am just waiting for every other player to get off with the exact same thing that Baker has done.
We should even be monitoring everything as supporters and make sure they are highlighted and ring up the radio stations get these things looked at. I mean how can Jack Reiwoldt hit the injured hand of Pears repeatedly and nothing happens, then Bakes gets done for it? I hope they over turn that decision atleast. The others were his stupidity and he will just have to cop it. I will survive if this sets the standard for the season, if not I will be outraged and making my feelings known!

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

The lack of precedent in-built in the process makes the MRP unaccountable.

That makes the process unjust because it is untouchable therefore corruptible and susceptible to bias and whim.

All the millions the game makes and it establishes a system like this one.

Beggars belief.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

For the rest of the season, our players with carry over points should be very careful.

35...LEGEND
Club Player

SainterK wrote:For the rest of the season, our players with carry over points should be very careful.
got that right.........who's next ??

AlpineStars
Club Player

[quote="Thinline"]The lack of precedent in-built in the process makes the MRP unaccountable.

They can't have precedent because they have farked up in every possible way,
Not charging Judd
Not Charging the Brisbane thugs
Not charging Gia (only a fractured skull for Kosi)
Not charging Jack Reiwoldt
Not charging Scarletts 50m off the ball hit on Roo because of no video evidance (but convicting Baker Vs Farmer anyway)
Not charging Trent West for an illegal shepherd that KO'd X
Not charging Hille 3 times this year
Letting Barry Hall play a GF after whacking Goose 60m off the ball.

I'm sure theres more

You could argue every case in the AFL if you were allowed to introduce precedent.

Wake me up when September ends.