If the MRP is fair dinkum

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

If the MRP is fair dinkum

Why wasn't Sam Fisher charged for misconduct?

Absolute joke.

They have attacked Baker.

The integrity of the MRP is shot, and by extension the integrity of the AFL is under scrutiny.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintsareprettygoodhey
Club Player

There was a report on this - essentially, Sam Fisher was watching play and without really noticing Bartel, pushed him out of the way when he obscured his vision.

battye
Saintsational Legend

Shhh, it's not too late for the AFL to lay additional charges :roll:

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Perhaps Bakes should allege Johnson pushed him over while he was tying his boot laces.

That seems to work a treat! :evil:

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Just watched the Winners on Foxtel, saw the incident where Selwood gave away 50 metres to Schneider.
If Baker was cited for level 3 striking charge, then so should Selwood, round arm made contact with Montagna's back with more force then any of Baker's hits.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
backit
Club Player

Thought that about Selwood's contact too and then there was Scarlett dropping his knees into the back of Jack Steven, you could go through every game this year and find incidents that are on par or worse than any that Bakes has done on Friday and which have had no action taken. The problem was the huge media beatup over the whole thing condemned Bakes and made the AFL act.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Well they should take video of the Selwood incident and ask why?
They should make the MRP look so foolish that they have too drop the charges to save face.
Even bring the Hall I have to play in the Grand Final because the AFL wants Sydney to win the flag decision with them.
Argue that the ball was still in the field of play, therefore it was legitimate contact.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.