Will Johnson get weeks?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

quidnunc
Club Player

I think it was very similar to the Jeff Farmer incident several years ago. Baker stopped moving and allowed Johnson's elbow to hit him in the eye.

Therefore with a prior record for this type of stationary movement - Baker surely must cop weeks.

He may even get more for allowing himself to bleed!

Was there on the outer wing as a youngster flying the flag in '66 - still loyal, still passionate!
quidnunc
Club Player

Woops - one other thing.

I hope the MRP do not decide to back track on last week's notorious "Judd insufficient force" debacle to save face this week and cite Baker for striking.

If I have ever seen insufficient force this season it was Baker's on Johnson.

Then again hasn't Bakes also been rubbed out for "attempting to strike"?

WTF?

Was there on the outer wing as a youngster flying the flag in '66 - still loyal, still passionate!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Johnson will get one week but Baker will probably go as well. If it was possible I would rather call it a draw and let both off.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Johnson will get one week but Baker will probably go as well. If it was possible I would rather call it a draw and let both off.
Call the pushing and love taps prior to the incident even, but a head high elbow to the face...that's weeks in anyone's book.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Johnson will get one week but Baker will probably go as well. If it was possible I would rather call it a draw and let both off.
Call the pushing and love taps prior to the incident even, but a head high elbow to the face...that's weeks in anyone's book.
Yep he will get a week for sure but I think Baker will go as well. If johnson goes it doesnt help us though so I couldnt give a stuff to be honest. Bakes going though does hurt us. Hopefully they will say not enough force.