Four parties to blame?????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Some of you people will go insane with all your conspirancy theories.
Whilst I do not NECESSARILY subscribe to such theories - as much as the idea of them is titillating - it is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility that Australia's most recognisable sporting club would do whatever it could to vindicate the otherwise unseemly behaviours of a few of its own.

Being seen to be righteous is a virtue that may well pay handsomely in a tight sponsorship market.

Possibly. I'm not sure. I just wouldn't put it past Maguire whose powerfully played behind the scenes manipulations are so well known.

I wouldn't write it all off as the bleating of madpersons.
Last edited by Thinline on Tue 22 Jun 2010 8:21pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

3:16 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Some of you people will go insane with all your conspirancy theories.

Just....cancel your account, please. You are so f****** BORING !!! FFS! :roll:
Yes better to think everyone is after us. Its channel 9, Eddie, MM and the pies now on top of the umpires, the commentators, MRP, the tribunal, AFL, Labour party, Jims mowing, Mavis Brampston and Colonial Sanders.

Soon people will not be able to read, listen, watch and eat without saying they are against us but the thing is it is like a car crash. No one wants to see it happen but we still look.

You may find me boring as may 99% of other people on this site but sorry I find the conspirances boring and until I am stopped from posting I will continue to say so.
Good for you, fair enough, but how do you know for sure it's a theory?????
I wouldnt have a clue and never would you as to whether it is fact. I choose that the world isnt against us. You can choose otherwise.

By the way I was wondering if you came home on the flight that the players were on from Perth because you seemed to know about Clarke's injury and if you did was Milney on a high after such a great game?

bob__71
Club Player

no need for anyone to be rubbing anyones nose in anything

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... 575377d864
Last edited by bob__71 on Tue 22 Jun 2010 8:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

3:16
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:

Yes better to think everyone is after us. Its channel 9, Eddie, MM and the pies now on top of the umpires, the commentators, MRP, the tribunal, AFL, Labour party, Jims mowing, Mavis Brampston and Colonial Sanders.

Soon people will not be able to read, listen, watch and eat without saying they are against us but the thing is it is like a car crash. No one wants to see it happen but we still look.

You may find me boring as may 99% of other people on this site but sorry I find the conspirances boring and until I am stopped from posting I will continue to say so.
I wouldnt have a clue and never would you as to whether it is fact. I choose that the world isnt against us. You can choose otherwise.

By the way I was wondering if you came home on the flight that the players were on from Perth because you seemed to know about Clarke's injury and if you did was Milney on a high after such a great game?
I don't choose either (world for or against), you know I carn't answer your first question, but, I can say that Yappa had been in great spirits up until about yesterday, around lunch-time!!!!!

"Cause Stone Cold said so"!!!!!

Shane Birss in 2008- Go the Pircha!!!!! RIP
Jarryn Geary-MIP in 2010!!!!!
Armitage=2010 SuperStar!!!!! (Luke Who)?????
SaintTom
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:

It's a theory until you have any facts to actually back it up. You blanch at MM calling Milne a racist with no basis in fact, and yet you happily claim that Eddie and MM have doctored a story against Milne and Montagna to clear MM's name?

Incidentally, no-one has actually addressed how this will help MM. Even if it goes to court and he's found guilty, it's not going to make MM look any better. Still unfounded comments at the time, still lied about it.

Club Player

SaintTom wrote:
It's a theory until you have any facts to actually back it up. You blanch at MM calling Milne a racist with no basis in fact, and yet you happily claim that Eddie and MM have doctored a story against Milne and Montagna to clear MM's name?

Incidentally, no-one has actually addressed how this will help MM. Even if it goes to court and he's found guilty, it's not going to make MM look any better. Still unfounded comments at the time, still lied about it.
What????? What????? What the FCUK are you on????? So he's a racist now too?????

bob__71
Club Player

SaintTom wrote:

Toms Another flog

Club Player

bob__71 wrote:
SaintTom wrote:

Toms Another flog
You got that in one, I have no idea what he's on about!!!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:no need for anyone to be rubbing anyones nose in anything

Yes the old flog topic. One of your best Bob. Love the fact that you would even waste your time posting on a flog and to make matters worse wasting your time finding it again.

bob__71
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
bob__71 wrote:no need for anyone to be rubbing anyones nose in anything

Yes the old flog topic. One of your best Bob. Love the fact that you would even waste your time posting on a flog and to make matters worse wasting your time finding it again.
good fun then good fun again now :)

SaintTom
Club Player

SaintTom wrote:

My mistake. I meant RAPIST instead of RACIST.

Hope you can now fully understand my post.

Interesting how with one different word you're completely flummoxed.
Last edited by SaintTom on Tue 22 Jun 2010 9:08pm, edited 1 time in total.

bob__71
Club Player

wow I hope some magic of internet power can find these posters ip or something

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:

You forgot the umps in last years gf!! :P

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:

You forgot the umps in last years gf!! :P
I love your signature of the hot gospeller.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs