Deep down we know the truth..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter35
Club Player

If one of the numerous moderators of this forum could remove this trash ASAP it would be very much appreciated.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I choose to believe Milney was innocent. Maybe naive. Joey was definitely innocent. But if it is reopened at least they can get to prove their innocence.
You choose?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Calais wrote:Oh mate, Jump off. Yeah I DO know what happened, a lot of people DO KNOW, authorities included.
Well come on loud mouth - PUT UP OF STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make sure you put your full name and address while you are at it you fkn gutless internet hero.
Calais wrote:Ban me? Because I have an opinion and know something that you dont? Alright mate, live in your fairytale world.
No because you are a gutless see you next tuesday who wont put up the evidence to corroborate your gutless and cowardly anonomous allegations of the "truth"

You are a piece of gutless excretia who wont put up any evidence.

Until you do, and put your full name and address, instead of slinking about under the veil of anomity, you will continue to get canned by all and sundry.

Jst another gutless turd.

Put up or shut up you COWARD.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Calais wrote:
SainterK wrote:Firstly, remove the 'we' from your thread title, because you don't speak for me...

Also, could you get the SS owners in trouble by starting a thread using the word truth in regards to these 'allegations'
My apologies . I speak on behalf of myself and only myself. Also apologies to the mods of SS but I needed to say something. Anyone been to
' Unique star ' on south gippy highway would know there's a poker night there every week and Milney is there every week without fail. As am i. Dont believe me? Ask him this yourself. Thats all.
I'd also be pretty sure he doesnt share stories of the case at a poker night even if they are his best mates. Even if he was innocent he wouldnt be telling stories let alone if he was guilty. I have heard second hand what happened and to me that mekes the man innocent.

bob__71
Club Player

dont feed

GoTheTorp
Club Player

Calais wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:These type of posts are a good argument to start a forum where you cant hide behind an IP address.

Would you have the guts to say this in person to the people involved…

GUTLESS

I would because I Know the person (S) involved.
I will say again you must know my stepson, hes best mates with your target. I will fill him on on the gossip on the phone tomorrow and he can have a chat with Steven about his poker mates.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I choose to believe Milney was innocent. Maybe naive. Joey was definitely innocent. But if it is reopened at least they can get to prove their innocence.
You choose?
Sorry yes I choose. What are you getting at?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:dont feed
Wise words.

The fools evidence is a poker night.

FFS - what a gutless turd. :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

GoTheTorp wrote:
Calais wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:These type of posts are a good argument to start a forum where you cant hide behind an IP address.

GUTLESS

I will say again you must know my stepson, hes best mates with your target. I will fill him on on the gossip on the phone tomorrow and he can have a chat with Steven about his poker mates.
Good luck getting this internet hero's name - hides behind the veil of anomity and smears and alleges. :roll:

Lance or James??

Calais
Club Player

Last edited by Calais on Tue 22 Jun 2010 8:58pm, edited 1 time in total.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Why did you delete the address, and change your location?

Calais
Club Player

Let me just reiterate that I love these blokes. There my idols and I'll always defend them. But when there are others on the internet blaming news papers and other things of this nature, someones got to say something.

Calais
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Why did you delete the address, and change your location?
after posting my address, I thought it'd be best to remove it from the public. PM me for my details and i'll gladly share them mate

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

What's to know?
The whole allegation was repeated in this morning's double page underbelly spread in the Hun, provided by yesterday's whistle=blower.

If that is the whole allegation I'm not surprised his superiors felt there was no case to answer.

There was even less in those details than in the lurid rumours being spread at the time.

And without wishing to impugn the character of anybody, i'd be interested in understanding how a person, having just had sexual relations with someone (and all the intimacy that entails), wouldn't realize that the person they were now with wasn't the smae person?
Especially since the other 3 people in the room apparently understaood they had all swapped partners.

I find that a staggering statement.
I suspect (I don't know) that many (most?) would equally find that a staggering proposition.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I don't want to know, I think it was foolish for you to post it in the first place.

This thread is poor.

Calais
Club Player

Mods, please delete this thread ASAP because I dont appreciate being called Gutless. Anybody want to know more, PM me. If not then dont comment asking how i do or do not know

GoTheTorp
Club Player

Calais wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
Calais wrote:

GUTLESS

You Know Steve Rosi? :)
There we go mate. Ask away. Then PLEASEEEE return to this forum and tell whats been told to you
You will be the one getting a tap on the shoulder you wont be hard to find if your for real...

I dont comment on peoples pvt lives on an internet forum with hearsay and inuendo especially people i know. I think you also need to go see the coppers seeing as you know so much, once we find out exactly who you are i am sure they will love a chat. In prison you would be called a dog WOOF WOOF. DOnt forget to come down to Narre for a drink we would all love to meet you.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Calais wrote:Mods, please delete this thread ASAP because I dont appreciate being called Gutless. Anybody want to know more, PM me. If not then dont comment asking how i do or do not know
GUTLESS RUNT

GoTheTorp
Club Player

Calais wrote:Mods, please delete this thread ASAP because I dont appreciate being called Gutless. Anybody want to know more, PM me. If not then dont comment asking how i do or do not know
What happened to Rowville?

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Calais wrote: My apologies . I speak on behalf of myself and only myself. Also apologies to the mods of SS but I needed to say something.
The Mods accept your apology, Calais and your admission that you speak on behalf of yourself and want to add that your opinion on the Original Post of this thread written by you, Calais, do not represent the views of the administration of the forum or saintsational.com. They are serious accusations and neither Stephen Milne nor Leigh Montagna nor the St Kilda Football Club have been charged with any impropriety or crime on this matter.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:
Calais wrote: My apologies . I speak on behalf of myself and only myself. Also apologies to the mods of SS but I needed to say something.
The Mods accept your apology, Calais and your admission that you speak on behalf of yourself and want to add that your opinion on the Original Post of this thread written by you, Calais, do not represent the views of the administration of the forum or saintsational.com. They are serious accusations and neither Stephen Milne nor Leigh Montagna nor the St Kilda Football Club have been charged with any impropriety or crime on this matter.
shouldn't this be deleted MF?

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Agree. Thread locked.

Calais has deleted the content of his/her posts.