Four parties to blame?????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

3:16
Club Player

Four parties to blame?????

Main-men, Fast Eddie, Meany Mick, Channel 9 and one other whom works for them. It's called revenge on Milney!!!!!

Expect to see or hear from the young woman involved on A Current " not accurate" Affair in the very near future!!!!!

"Cause Stone Cold said so"!!!!!

Shane Birss in 2008- Go the Pircha!!!!! RIP
Jarryn Geary-MIP in 2010!!!!!
Armitage=2010 SuperStar!!!!! (Luke Who)?????
yipper
SS Life Member

Yes, stonecold. This "story" stinks to high heaven. Maybe Channel 7 can get one up on Eddie and start digging at where this has come from. I have no doubt that McGuire / Malthouse have their fingerprints all over this sudden "scoop"!!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Club Player

yipper wrote:Yes, stonecold. This "story" stinks to high heaven. Maybe Channel 7 can get one up on Eddie and start digging at where this has come from. I have no doubt that McGuire / Malthouse have their fingerprints all over this sudden "scoop"!!!
Ed can stir all the pots he wants, shake and rattle as many cages as he wants, but he will not get what he really wants, "the flag", not in his time anyway!!!!!

Lots of people out there with lots on Eddie, just that no-one has the " cherries" to air the truth!!!!!

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I was pretty cheesed off when I read the article in this mornings Herald Sun. Another beat-up....it's the HS trying to take the law into its own hands again!!

I remembered another fantastic article it had recently spread all over the front page of the paper calling a mother of two dead kids a deranged murderer...only then to find out those poor kids, and the grief stricken mother were victims of a faulty gas appliance! The media really drives me mad at times!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Channel 7 should run the ecstasy and rape story during a party at on certain EMs house while Steve Q and other journos were there. It was conveniently forgotten and never mentioned again. I am pretty sure that was the way it went it was something along those lines but a fair while ago. Worth dredging up again while they're at it.

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

gringo wrote:Channel 7 should run the ecstasy and rape story during a party at on certain EMs house while Steve Q and other journos were there. It was conveniently forgotten and never mentioned again. I am pretty sure that was the way it went it was something along those lines but a fair while ago. Worth dredging up again while they're at it.
Correct. It was detailed in one of the underbelly books. Millichip? Millichamp??

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
stinger
Saintsational Legend

someone should refer these threads to ch 7........therein lies the real story.....ch 9 are maggots....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
older saint
SS Life Member

Re: Four parties to blame?????

3:16 wrote:Main-men, Fast Eddie, Meany Mick, Channel 9 and one other whom works for them. It's called revenge on Milney!!!!!

Expect to see or hear from the young woman involved on A Current " not accurate" Affair in the very near future!!!!!
Do not expect to hear anything form the woman involved as I believe she cannot say much at all about this matter.
Last edited by older saint on Tue 22 Jun 2010 3:11pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

It makes sense that Eddie would just happen to know the copper running the case and know he was sacked and prepared to talk. Eddie probably organised his sacking. And MM would have plenty of time to be involved as well.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

older saint wrote:
3:16 wrote:Main-men, Fast Eddie, Meany Mick, Channel 9 and one other whom works for them. It's called revenge on Milney!!!!!

Do not expect to hear anything form the woman involved as I believe she cannot say much at all about this matter.

i would have thought not too....following certain events....

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

older saint wrote:

especially if the media insist on the investigation meaning that the case may be re-opened as indicated by Journo who' broke ' the story on radio now on SEN and the leading queries by commentators...............

if case was ' settled ' out of court then how does that affect any re -opening of case....

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
yipper
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
older saint wrote:

So they will then dredge up a long lost relo or something so they can continue with this "scoop"

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:
stinger wrote:
older saint wrote:

So they will then dredge up a long lost relo or something so they can continue with this "scoop"
nah supposed to be a second cop who is backing up the complaints.... not that we know who they went to?

Still can't believe this is a football story. Club and players have done nothing wrong and this will stay the same until they actually charge the guys with something or uncover something bad the club has done.

In the meantime it is a police matter and should be left like that. not that media will allow it to be just that

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
bob__71
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:It makes sense that Eddie would just happen to know the copper running the case and know he was sacked and prepared to talk. Eddie probably organised his sacking. And MM would have plenty of time to be involved as well.
Maybe it was luck that a loopy ex cop fel into their lap. You know with most organisations its usually not hard to find an ex employee who will slag them off. Especially if you send someone out looking for them.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:It makes sense that Eddie would just happen to know the copper running the case and know he was sacked and prepared to talk. Eddie probably organised his sacking. And MM would have plenty of time to be involved as well.
Maybe it was luck that a loopy ex cop fel into their lap. You know with most organisations its usually not hard to find an ex employee who will slag them off. Especially if you send someone out looking for them.
Bingo!

What do you do when you want to dig up dirt on somebody?

How hard would it be for a National News organization to find out who were the detectives running an investigation?
How difficult would it then be to go seek them out?

Or alternatively,
How difficult would it be for an ex-detective to figure out who would be the best media outlet to approach with his 'story'?
Anybody who thinks there is no connection between Collingwood and CH9 running this is, IMO, living in fantasy land.

Either CH9 went looking for the dirt
or
the ex-cop went looking to tell his story.

If it was the former, you have to ask yourself why would they bother to go looking for a 6 year old story?

If it was the latter, you have to ask yourself why he chose CH9?

Logic tells me the answer to both questions is simply:-

the connection to Collingwood.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
Bingo!

What do you do when you want to dig up dirt on somebody?

How hard would it be for a National News organization to find out who were the detectives running an investigation?
How difficult would it then be to go seek them out?

Or alternatively,
How difficult would it be for an ex-detective to figure out who would be the best media outlet to approach with his 'story'?
Anybody who thinks there is no connection between Collingwood and CH9 running this is, IMO, living in fantasy land.

Either CH9 went looking for the dirt
or
the ex-cop went looking to tell his story.

If it was the former, you have to ask yourself why would they bother to go looking for a 6 year old story?

If it was the latter, you have to ask yourself why he chose CH9?

Logic tells me the answer to both questions is simply:-

the connection to Collingwood.

give that man the kuppie doll...... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

gringo
Saintsational Legend

The victorian police force is factional and has plenty of disgruntled former members that harbor resentments toward certain police force members. This guy could just be another guy doing a payback for his alleged poor treatment. Name and shame an ex colleague, get his name slandered even if cleared he never has the same chance to progress. We will not know until it has been investigated. The worst thing is that OPI investigations take ages to
get through. I hope this doesn't drag on and on with uncertainty hanging over us the whole time.

SaintTom
Club Player

Does anyone on here seriously believe Eddie looked into this because of what MM said earlier in the year? Even if all this goes ahead, goes to trial, and Milne is found guilty, then MM was still in the wrong! Still made unfounded claims, still lied about making them. Eddie and MM are smart enough to realise that.

I'm unhappy about this on one level, and that is that it may affect the performance of the Saints. On another level, if the course of justice has been tampered with, I think it's only right to set it straight. I'm looking at that subjectively, as if it weren't Milne and Montagna, but John and Josh Smith whom you've never heard of.

I'd be honestly surprised if anyone on here would question a policeman coming out and saying that a rape case was tampered with wasn't a big deal if it weren't a St Kilda player.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Stinger, one only has to have the mindset that Maguire, Malthouse et al would be unhappy with the the whole Milne/Qtr time/Liar story, and wanted payback.

If one believes that, then it is not implausable for what has been done over the last 24 hours to be smothered with their fingerprints.

If one believes that they were happy to walk away from the story, and leave the headlines that Malthouse was/is a liar, then you would have no issue with believing they have nothing to do with this current story.

I happen to believe, from what I've seen, heard and known about those individuals (and others surrounding them) that they would never, ever let the story lay where it has since Round 3.

Who was it that made the statement about always getting the last punch in?
Oh that's right, the boy from Broady who now resides in Toorak and who has undeniable connections and influence at Ch9 in Melbourne.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

The case will not be re-opened because all the evidence was presented to the DPP. All parties know that. This is pure muckraking/s*** stirring.

And if you think that fat head ed wouldn't lay the boots in to our club at every opportunity, then I'll bet that you don't know anyone that's done business with him. Watch him turn on mm when the grumpy old twat finally gets squeezed out.

As for old rape cases, what did happen to the one ed was involved in?
And who put up bail when the doorman at the Botanical Hotel was done for dealing coke? I'll bet that ACA don't ask those questions.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Some of you people will go insane with all your conspirancy theories.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:Some of you people will go insane with all your conspirancy theories.

Just....cancel your account, please. You are so f****** BORING !!! FFS! :roll:

SaintTom
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Some of you people will go insane with all your conspirancy theories.
Yeah, that's a bit more succinct than what I said.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:

Yes better to think everyone is after us. Its channel 9, Eddie, MM and the pies now on top of the umpires, the commentators, MRP, the tribunal, AFL, Labour party, Jims mowing, Mavis Brampston and Colonial Sanders.

Soon people will not be able to read, listen, watch and eat without saying they are against us but the thing is it is like a car crash. No one wants to see it happen but we still look.

You may find me boring as may 99% of other people on this site but sorry I find the conspirances boring and until I am stopped from posting I will continue to say so.

Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:

Yes better to think everyone is after us. Its channel 9, Eddie, MM and the pies now on top of the umpires, the commentators, MRP, the tribunal, AFL, Labour party, Jims mowing, Mavis Brampston and Colonial Sanders.

Soon people will not be able to read, listen, watch and eat without saying they are against us but the thing is it is like a car crash. No one wants to see it happen but we still look.

You may find me boring as may 99% of other people on this site but sorry I find the conspirances boring and until I am stopped from posting I will continue to say so.
Good for you, fair enough, but how do you know for sure it's a theory?????