Saints vs Geelong Social Club ticket question

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

devil saint
Club Player

Yep got through online. This process is completely inefficient though!

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
devil saint wrote:
Sainter_4_life wrote:FFS, ticketek phone number is engaged as well :evil:

Its not like we are buying finals tickets, you would think they could get it right for a change
It's absolutely ridiculous. If we can't get tix in the sc we're going to stay home - there's no way i'm sitting on level three at the 'g.
"

No wonder we dont get crowds to the G. What is wrong with level 3? Go and support your club even if you miss SC tickets.
no wonder we don't get any crowds at the MCG, people spend 30 mins on the phone to pathetic ticket services for the chance to pay them money for a service they barely provide. Once again you miss most of the points and zero in on attacking a saints supporter.... :roll:
My point is simple go to the game even if you miss out on a SC ticket. i am not attacking the poster just suggesting nothing is wrong with level 3 and he should go and support our club. Now run away and go play on the swings.
stop stalking me grandpa

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
saint1974
Club Player

Just got through online seemed to take forever,we also had the phone on hold too we had been waiting on phone for 30 mins got through eventually online M4 row X.
Good luck

devil saint
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
devil saint wrote:

Its not like we are buying finals tickets, you would think they could get it right for a change
It's absolutely ridiculous. If we can't get tix in the sc we're going to stay home - there's no way i'm sitting on level three at the 'g.
"

No wonder we dont get crowds to the G. What is wrong with level 3? Go and support your club even if you miss SC tickets.
no wonder we don't get any crowds at the MCG, people spend 30 mins on the phone to pathetic ticket services for the chance to pay them money for a service they barely provide. Once again you miss most of the points and zero in on attacking a saints supporter.... :roll:
My point is simple go to the game even if you miss out on a SC ticket. i am not attacking the poster just suggesting nothing is wrong with level 3 and he should go and support our club. Now run away and go play on the swings.
*SHE

Halo
Club Player

Is working now Just got Tickets !!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
devil saint wrote:

"

stop stalking me grandpa
Thats funny. You responded to me first. I like your comment "its wouking now kids".

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

devil saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
devil saint wrote:

"

*SHE
Sorry She.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
devil saint wrote:

"

stop stalking me grandpa
Thats funny. You responded to me first. I like your comment "its wouking now kids".
:D :lol:

FQF
In richo I trust

OdieCalodie
Club Player

finally got through but I must say ticketek online ticketing is the absolute pits. just happy to have finally get the seats. GO SAINTS!

hellorocky
Club Player

got tickets here too - JJ which will be undercover

almost paid for insurance, so be careful with that if you haven't booked yet

not happy about printing the ticket at home ( x 7 ) might go through the week and get the local office to print them (they're not open today)

BallBanger
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
devil saint wrote:

"

Not like you to be critical p66....ffs their only trying to sit amongst their own and you're disparaging them...

saintnick12
Club Player

Interesting to hear everyones experiences this morning. I had virtually the opposite experience.

I phoned right on nine as I wanted to ask for particular seats which is a pain on the internet.
Had a bit of trouble with the voice response thing. Then got through to an operator. All sorted with the tix I wanted ....we wanted the front of the undercover section. Ended up taking M4BB right on the aisle...brilliant.
All sorted and off the phone by 9.05. Tix emailed to me. I actually commented to the guy about how efficient their service was. It cost about 50c more a ticket but was well worth it.

I have been having all sorts of trouble with Ticketmaster since the start of last year. I have always bought SC tix on the website, but we like a particular area and have always been able to just keep refreshing the screen until suitable ones came up. That changed last year. WHile they deny it, they definately changed their system. So now I have to call to do it. Sometimes the operators get a bit annoyed when you don't just want what is next available. But we pay extra for them do it so they can do their job. What annoys me most is they can't decide whether you have to pick them up or send them out. They are not able to email them if you buy them by phone, which is ridiculous. They tell you they can't be sent out if its less than 7 working days til the game (nearly always the case for SC bookings), and that you have to go and pick them up. Since ticketmaster is no longer in Myer stores, my nearest Ticketmaster outlet is 20 mintues away. There's been a few times where I've gone to pick them up, only to find they were sent out, even though they had assured me that I had to go and pick them up and they couldn't possibly be sent out :roll: Not happy!! Drives me insane. Had a bit of a better run this year where I just didn't say anything and they kept sending them out. Then the last lot I bought they said they wouldn't get there in time...even though there was the same amount time. I had been getting them in the mail on a Wed so there was plenty of time, but the last guy just refused. Soooo annoying. He did say there are plans in progress to allow seat selection on the online applications. That cannot come in fast enought as far as I am concerned.

So I was pleasantly surprised with my experience with TIcketek this morning...so much easier...on and off and emailed to me by 9.05. Fantastic. Sad to hear the experience was not the same for others. I've been seriously thinking about getting reserved seats if I can afford it next year as the constant battle with these ticketing agencies is doing my head in.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Cirra
Club Player

I have a question -

My Dad has a Silver Reserve Seat on a Adult 17.

He didn't worry about reserving a seat before the 11/6/10 cut-off as he wouldn't sit it in anyway.

So, will he be able to scan his membership on Friday and sit in GA in the Great Southern Stand?
Or does he still need to organise a free 'Ticketmaster' ticket to scan?
Sort of like an away ticketed match at Etihad.

Thanks

"When we get back on November 5 and walk through that door, we're getting on a bus together and we're going down the road to a premiership. You're either on the bus or you get run over," Roo at the B&F 2007

In 2012, I'm still on the bus.
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

There is no level 3 at the "G" it's Top Deck and actually level 4.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
matrix
Saintsational Legend

imagine it come finals time!!

ahhhh
finals
brig it on!

and this fridays game is LIVE on the box too apparently

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/l ... 5881749401

OdieCalodie
Club Player

Just thought I'd let people know that there are still social club tickets left.. I just purchased a ticket and got M5, row M.

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

OdieCalodie wrote:Just thought I'd let people know that there are still social club tickets left.. I just purchased a ticket and got M5, row M.
It seems last in best dressed with this mob, bought mine sat morning and you have a closer to the action seat than me, good luck to you but typical.

Before Im 85
Solar
Saintsational Legend

saintsrus wrote:
OdieCalodie wrote:Just thought I'd let people know that there are still social club tickets left.. I just purchased a ticket and got M5, row M.
It seems last in best dressed with this mob, bought mine sat morning and you have a closer to the action seat than me, good luck to you but typical.
agree, bit pissy... hopefully it rains :P

FQF
In richo I trust