For any visiting Dockers supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
What do flowers have to do with everything you post? Are you a florist? A grower? Or just a wanker?

abuse...???...i got accused of calling other posters wankers.....something i never do......i have more class than that...and anyway wankers always know who they are.....ask yourself the question...and be honest in your reply to yourself.....smartarse... :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
na exa
Club Player

f.u.c.k.e.m.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stinger
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:ill sum it up....
the jellyfish is the biggest hypocritical twit in this place
someone cant even have an opinion without getting slagged off and told to piss off and then told said jellyfish doesnt give a flying f*** what he thinks or says because he doesnt have to respond to an idiot???????????????

said jellyfish is a fricken moron and one of the reasons decent posters dont come around here anymore
but im sure said jellyfish will respond with i dont give a flowering f*** what you think
which is kind of ironic because if jellyfish didnt give a flowering f*** he wouldnt need to let the entire forum know about his giving of a f***.

ill save you the trouble jellyfish
:matrix you are one of the big trouble makers and the mods have their eye on you you fence sitter now flower off you flowering flower i dont give a flower what you flowering think you flowering flower flowerer:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

managed to get under your skin haven't i??? :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....good......no.......great.... 8-) 8-) made my day actually... :wink: :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:where have all the decent posters gone in the last year??
Pffft...where HAVEN'T I gone, that's what you should be asking yourself!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

cheers matrix

will be good to have a beer and a chat again.

Hope you are about too gaz.

Life's too short.

Go Saints.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

WOW! :shock: How did all THAT rough stuff get in there :? I often go to the fan forums of other clubs, because I find it interesting/amusing to see the reaction from other fans to results that involve their side and ours. Its amazing how many of them are quite similar to ours here at Saintsational! :wink: For example; I remember when the controversy over Lovett broke in the media and the Bulldogs forum had many posters who agred with how the Saints had dealt with the issue.
I can see how some folks would think it odd to visit another clubs forum, but to me its no more odd than going to see a game of footy where the Saints are not involved. (I can see how THAT remark is going to be answered here ! :roll: :lol: )
The OP was just a bit of fun, I'm amazed at the levels of vitriol that have been thrown around since!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
degruch
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:I'm amazed at the levels of vitriol that have been thrown around since!
You are? :shock:

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I think it's so apt that the Dockers have an anchor on their jumpers. They really seem to be an anchored club :lol:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:I think it's so apt that the Dockers have an anchor on their jumpers. They really seem to be an anchored club :lol:
They look like a bunch of anchors from the time they jog on the ground 'til the time they leave.