Social Club tickets for GEELONG game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintnick12
Club Player

Social Club tickets for GEELONG game

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

Just saw the email from the club re social club seating for the Geelong game.
M4-M6. Goes on sale the Sat before (Sat 19th) as per usual arrangements, except as game is at the MCG we buy through Ticketek rather than Ticketmaster.
As a valued Social Club Member we would like to inform you of the arrangements for our home game at the MCG in Round 13 - Saints v Geelong, Friday 25 June, 7.40pm.

As per arrangements at Etihad Stadium, you will have the opportunity to upgrade your GA Social Club Membership for a reserved seat at the MCG in Bays M4 to M6 that have been held for Social Club Members.

To purchase your Social Club reserved ticket you will need to make your booking for the MCG through Ticketek.

Bookings will open from 9am Saturday 19th June and can be made via the website at www.ticketek.com.au or if you would prefer to speak to a customer service representative please call Ticketek on 132 849 until sold out.

Booking and transaction fees will apply.

To view seating map please click here.
Have posted for the benefit of those who may not have seen their email as some have stated in the past they don't always get all the emails.

Phoned the club about this today as I have lost mine and my son's SC/membership tickets...grrr.... :cry: :oops:
1st time in 10 years but still very annoying. Had so much trouble with ticketmaster the other week when booking tickets for the ADE game, and in the end didn't put them away properly and lost them. Serves me right. Have had to pay $20 for myself and $10 for my son to get a reprint. They are going to give me the barcodes in a couple of days in case the cards don't arrive in time for me to book for this game.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for posting that.

“Yeah….nah””
Sainter_4_life
Club Player

Does this mean that the cheer squad will be at that end and not in the ponsford like normal at the G' ?

SaintWal
Club Player

Just a question.

Is there an actual SC room set aside for the game?

Solar
Saintsational Legend

SaintWal wrote:Just a question.

Is there an actual SC room set aside for the game?
no unfortunately there wont be

curious because I have changed my email and I need to change that with the club so didn't get this email..... apart from the 5 dollar transaction fee will there be an additional fee for each seat like happens for the dome ($3.50)? Need to make sure I have enough in my card on the day they go on sale. Cheers

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith